-Caveat Lector-

THE FIRST SHIKSA
WANTS TO BE A YENTA? OY!

By ANDREA PEYSER

----

HILLARY. Bubeleh!

Who knew?

All this time, Hillary, you've been playing the Super Shiksa. Mousy suits.
Sensible heels. Pearls, yet.

And how you kept that thin little mouth buttoned while that husband of yours
indulged his "weakness" - your word - from the Oval Office to the Rose
Garden like nobody's business.

And with a Jewish girl. Oy!

Hillary. Bubbe. Why didn't you tell us before?

What? You can't speak the truth? Little Miss I'm-First-Lady-and-You're-Not,
you think you're better than the rest of us?

So now we know. Your grandma - a shiksa, OK, you can't have everything - was
married to a nice Jewish gentleman. A nice Jewish gentleman who spoke the
mother tongue. Yiddish! I'm kvelling, Hillary, kvelling.

So, this Yiddishe gentleman was your grandma's second husband. So he wasn't
your grandpa. So what! He's still family.

Your grandma even had a daughter with this man. A Jewish daughter! Your
aunt. Well, your half-aunt, but who's complaining?

Hillary, Hillary. You should be wearing a sheitl under that Yankee cap.
You're practically a member of the tribe!

Pssst. Do you think this branch of your family might know a nice Jewish boy
for you? Hey, I'm just asking!

Why didn't you tell us before?

Well, I can understand why you didn't want anyone to know that your
step-grandfather and half-aunt were Jewish. You and that husband, running
for national office. Meshuggeneh people from Des Moines don't know from
Jews. Who needs the tsuris?

But now, you want to be senator from New York. Senator! Ladies these days
think they can be senators. Gevald. What next? A mohel?

But you're a smart cookie. So go be a senator, and God bless. Maybe in the
Senate you can find a nice husband and settle down.

I've got to admit, when you talked about giving the Arabs a piece of the
Holy Land, you almost fooled me into thinking you don't care much for your
people. I read about this in "Women Who Love Too Much." You were in denial
about your roots. Denial!

So then I pick up a copy of that nice newspaper, the Jewish Forward. That
sweet boy who writes for the Forward (I think he's Jewish) got a story that
the High-and-Mighty-New-York-Times-Thank-You-Very-Much couldn't get.

Your secret Jewish family.

Hillary, I was so thrilled to find out that you actually met these people.
But really, sweetie, I don't mean to kvetch, but couldn't you have invited
them to the White House?

What, are you ashamed?

Well, now it comes out. And your secret is safe with me.

That nice boy from the Forward tells me it wasn't you who told him about
your Jewish secret. But we know better, Hillary, don't we?

I mean, New Yorkers aren't like those anti-Semites in Duluth. They'll love
you for being Jewish. I mean half-Jewish. Well, you know, for knowing a
couple of Jews.

Just between you and me, I thought that Nita Lowey was too smart for her own
good. Now that you're practically a Jew, too - and plan to live in
Westchester - we don't need her anymore!

So how did you get the story out, Hillary? After all these years?

OK, I know, I know. Government secrets. Hush-hush. Don't tell me.

I'll light a Shabbos candle for you, and pray you get elected.

And if someone doesn't like it, you can tell them they can kiss my tuchis.

E-Mail This Story to a Friend

http://www.nypostonline.com/commentary/12118.htm

Bard

Visit me at:
The Center for Exposing Corruption in the Federal Government
http://www.xld.com/public/center/center.htm

Federal Government defined:
....a benefit/subsidy protection racket!