-Caveat Lector-

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/bluesky_btl/19990804_xcbtl_to_arkan
sa.shtml

THURSDAY
AUGUST 05
1999

Joseph Farah

My last will and column

LITTLE ROCK -- When you read this column, God-willing, I will
have testified as an expert witness in an important First
Amendment case in ... gulp ... Arkansas.
By tomorrow (Thursday), God-willing, I will be outahere -- on my
way home, safe and sound.
I've avoided Arkansas like the plague for the last several years. Too
much small-time corruption here for me.... Too much fear. ... Too
many mysterious deaths.
I don't plan to join the body count. I came to stand up for a good
man -- Pat Matrisciana, a filmmaker who put it all on the line to
expose the many scandals surrounding the Clinton administration
like a funeral shroud.
Gennifer Flowers, Bill Clinton's long-time mistress, told Chris
Matthews the other day that she avoided the Clinton killing fields
by remaining high-profile -- even if she was ridiculed, dismissed,
rebuffed and scoffed at by most of the establishment press.
Matthews asked her if she really believed the man she loved for so
many years -- Bill Clinton -- had actually ordered people to be
killed. Without batting an eyelash, Flowers answered affirmatively.
I'm following the Gennifer Flowers strategy.
If my plane should blow up or get hijacked by terrorists, if I should
suddenly become depressed and shoot myself with someone
else's gun leaving no fingerprints, if I should suffer a heart attack
after eating in a Little Rock restaurant -- just add my name to the
list, folks.
Why me? I guess you could classify me as a double threat. First,
as the personification of the Clinton's media enemies list, my story
offering documented proof that the White House used the Internal
Revenue Service to attack the president's political adversaries still
smolders -- threatening, at a moment's notice, to set the national
newscape ablaze. Secondly, I guess you could call me a key
witness in a politically inspired defamation case brought by two
Arkansas cops involved with drug kingpin/Clinton pal Dan Lasater
and the notorious "boys on the tracks" case -- a trial that has
already seen two more strange deaths.
Anyway, here's what I came to Little Rock to tell the jury: Pat
Matrisciana not only had a constitutional right to make and
distribute his film, "Obstruction of Justice: The Mena Connection,"
he had a duty as an American filmmaker-journalist. The day the
courts start punishing courageous, muckraking journalists who
pursue and expose official corruption with multimillion-dollar
judgments is the day this nation becomes a full-blown police state
(like Arkansas?). By every standard of professional documentary
journalism, Matrisciana performed admirably in his pursuit of truth.
Many people close to me did not want me to come to Arkansas.
My longevity as a long-term Clinton critic, they suggest, is partially
explained by my deliberate avoidance of such venues. But, like my
battle with the politically directed IRS, I believe the best defense is
a high-profile offense -- just like Gennifer Flowers said.
As I winged my way to Little Rock, I heard a report that a new book
by Chris Anderson documents that Hillary Clinton did, indeed, as
has been reported elsewhere, have a long-term affair with the late
White House deputy counsel Vincent Foster.
Foster's death is just one of many associated with this
administration that has never been explained -- no matter what
Independent Counsel Kenneth Starr would have you believe. This is
a death I know something about. It's one of the investigations that
landed me on the Clinton enemies list. The Clinton administration
did a remarkable job keeping the information about Foster and
Hillary quiet all these years. It was never even discussed as a
possible motivation for Foster's untimely, violent and mysterious
death in any of the official reports.
That's an example of why it is so vital to protect the free flow of
information -- apart from information disseminated by official
government sources.
And that's precisely why I'm here in ... gulp ... Little Rock. And why
I hope to be outahere real soon. Keep me in your prayers, folks.
And add one for Pat Matrisciana, the boys on the tracks and their
courageous mother, Linda Ives, who also believes the only way to
fight successfully is right out in the open.

A daily radio broadcast adaptation of Joseph Farah's commentaries
can be heard at http://www.ktkz.com/

Kathleen

The budget should be balanced, the treasury refilled, public debt reduced, the
arrogance of officialdom tempered and controlled
, and
the assistance to foreign lands curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt. - Cicero