-Caveat Lector-

And where will You be on the morning of the 11th ???

This message has great significance to us all. It explains the shifts
we have all anticipated for so long, and the manifestations globally we
are witness to, day to day.
Good reading.

The Lunar and Solar Eclipses - What is Happening?

Right now, something truly profound in the evolution of our reality is
finally coming to a head. This period contains the moment we have all been
waiting for - or at least, the new beginning which leads to it. It is the
reason that the world around us has felt pregnant with something entirely
new, and why we humans have, over recent months, often felt so frustrated
with waiting. The up-coming eclipses are at the centre of what is happening.
The purpose of this note is to give you some guidelines which may assist
in how to maximise the opportunity.

It is possible to see this time either very positively, or very
negatively, yet the reality
will be different for each of us. There is no doubt that radical change
is likely - when I asked for a dream to give me greater clarity, I was
shown the following scenario. I was helpingt facilitate a spiritually
based workshop - while we were all enjoying our work, a flash flood
swept everything in the street outside away, cars, belongings, the lot.
An interesting image for a time of change! The point is that those who
were doing the spiritual work were all perfectly safe, but in the
mundane realm there was huge chaotic change. The continually escalating
energies of higher consciousness which have been flooding into the
planet and our individual consciousness for several years, have now gone
exponential. These energies also open up access to the knowledge that
will drive the creation of the 'new paradigm'. As little as one year
ago, the energies of the new paradigm were at only 10% compared with 90%
for the old. Now, a few weeks before the 11the August solar eclipse it
stands at 49% new to 51% old.

When I ask will the two will come into balance, the date I am given is
that of the solar eclipse as the moment when the new energies come into
the ascendancy for the first time.

The eclipse, and the astrological 'grand cross that accompanies it, are a
significant focal point. However, the main features of the Grand Cross,
which are being modified daily by the movement of the planets, are already
in place, and will be for many weeks.

Thus, some commentators focus on days other than the eclipse as
having major significance. Although there may be a central event, the
whole is a powerful process, over some weeks, and setting of many other
change processes.

The cutting off of the energy of the sun, in a process that will last
just over three hours and pass over a great deal of territory, has a
radical potential for change. First, all the programming that generates
the fear that has existed for millennia, and, as a primary tool of the
old paradigm, have held humanity captive, are held within various layers
of the earth's energy grids and structures. As the sun is blocked from
the earth, these fears - already loosened by the escalation of higher
consciousness energies of recent years - will now become detached, and
can, if we do not reinforce them, actually dissipate away to nothing.
Secondly, these fears can be replaced by our positive intentions, if we
choose to make those explicit during the time of the solar eclipse.
It will be highly important, then, to visualise the most positive
reality possible, during this time, and hold your vision steadfast and
unwavering.

Most of us are aware that we create our own realities in some way.
However, this task has usually been greatly complicated by many old,
inappropriate energies that cause interference to our intentions. Now,
as the energies from the sun become disconnected during the eclipse,
aspects of that which interferes will be temporarily absent - for a time
the board will be wiped clean. The work that you do during this time is
therefore vitally important, since it sets the scene for what happens
next.

The fact is, if we are willing to move forwards with an act of
conscious evolution, we have all the cosmic help we could want at this
time. But it is important to recognise that we are the ones with the
expertise in being human. We need to envisage the new reality, in order
to provide a basis by which it can manifest. Nobody else is going to do
this part for you!

You, along with many other aware individuals, are now the architects
of what happens next!

So, take this time as one where it is important to focus, in joy, on
co-creating what you want. Spend the time of the eclipse in quiet
meditation. If you can, do this work with like-minded others, for
together you will greatly leverage your creative power. Devise and make
your decrees as to what you intend for the future, have fun using your
utmost creative ability, no holds barred, to change the game we have all
been playing to one that is wholly positive, and based in love. Paint a
creative picture at the highest planetary level. Now is the time for
'Blue Skies' thinking don't get bogged down in detail or single issues.
Remember you are creating a complete alternative reality, based on a new
way of being.

This work will lead to a 'landslide of awareness'. My sense is that
the catalysing of the process actually started with the summer solstice,
and my astrologer friends say the run in began in February. The second
major event is the lunar eclipse of 28th July, and the completion comes
with the solar eclipse on August 11th. Although, for a long time the
energies associated with the 'Golden Age' have been massively outgunned
by the old paradigm, with all of its fear and manipulation, over the
last few weeks they have rapidly moved towards parity. As far as I can
tell, they will be in balance at the time of the solar eclipse (whose
ascendant is Libra = balance). From there onwards, the energies of the
Golden Age will move quickly into the ascendancy.
Chaos, and the old paradigm

As the old paradigm, which has ruled the planet in its present form
for millennia, breaks down, and the new breaks through, things will for
a time become even more chaotic. In this period, it is important to
remember that 95% of what goes on around us in the old paradigm world is
simply noise.

As the old dies, this will be even more the case. You didn't expect
them to give up quietly, now did you? The fact is we now have to stand
in, and focus on, our own power and vision, to enable it to manifest.
All the big issues of the day are externalisations, that have the
potential to divert us from what is really important - which is that we
process ourselves into the new paradigm as rapidly as possible. Don't
get caught up in the death throes of the old, rather, focus on breaking
through to the new.

We can expect a veritable landslide of change, energetic first, but
rapidly coming into the physical realm. The old paradigm will finally be
breaking up, so it is also a time of considerable world chaos, especially
for those institutions and people that reflect the material life as their
sole focus. Revelations says that every institution that has become rigid
will fall, and that is what we shall be seeing - although quite how it
will show up is a different matter!

We are the architects of what happens next in this reality. To enable
us to take this role, we need to become active co-creators, working in
entirely new ways to envisage the world as we ideally wish to see it,
and then to manifest that reality into our lives.

The Ascension Process

Significant numbers of people now have the opportunity to consolidate
all the work they have been doing on themselves and spiritually,and
experience this long-anticipated transition that some call ascension.
The fact is that, through this, you are claiming your full powers, and
your divinity. The principle characteristics of the process are :
1) Your ability to hold higher vibrational frequencies in the body
permanently
2) The fact that this higher frequency will allow you to hold and work
with much greater knowledge and wisdom - our capacity is greatly
enhanced
3) Re-connection with your higher self, which hold the experience of
all our incarnations for us to utilise. This is the 'Mighty I AM
presence' of the St Germain writings (the green books)
4) This means that you return to being fully conscious, and step
beyond the vibrational control that has been a characteristic of this
planet for a very long time
5) The re-connection, over time, of your full DNA. The blueprint that
you are will thus come into full use. One of the effects of this is that
it will become relatively easy to overcome the process of physically
deteriorating and eventually, of dying
6) Many latent human faculties, which have in recent times been
regarded as mythological, will once again become available to you.

Thus, you will have powers that greatly change who you are.

This time, the ascension is to be unique. In the past, dedicated
individuals have completed ascensions in various forms, as have some larger
groups and the occasional entire civilisation. This has normally meant
leaving the planet, since she was locked into a low energy framework that
could not support the higher energies that came with the ascension process.
This time is quite different - Gaia is also making an ascension, and the
planet will be carrying many dimensions, and many frequencies, after
this is complete. This means two things - first, the initial ascendees
must co-ordinate their ascension with that of the planet, and second, it
is not necessary to leave the planet to do this. The whole world is
going through a great transition, which will lead to the long awaited
Golden Age starting to come into consciousness and our lives.

First, those who are the wake-up team have a special responsibility,
for they agreed before coming into this life, to hold large amounts of
higher energies and spread them to many others, causing the first large
group to complete their transition. This group is The First Wave,
potentially nearly two billion people who are well advanced on their
ascension process. A second wave can also be identified, about the same
number. There may eventually be a third, but at the moment it is just a
mish-mash of 'everyone else', including those who are deeply resistant
to what is happening.

Some people will miss out by continuing to be trapped in the dogmas of
various paths, creeds or religions, and for them, this may be a
difficult time while they make the transition, because anything false
will simply cease to support them.So, it is important to disengage from
the rushing world, and focus on endings and new beginnings.

Now is time to stop travelling and commit to arriving!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
************
FORWARD:
************
Update by Sheldan Nidle for
the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation

July 27, 1999 (9 Lamat, 1 Pop, 8 Manik)

Greetings!
We come to say many things, and to inform you about the present state of
your consciousness. Right now, dear Ones, you are rapidly approaching two
crucial events in this transformational process.
The first one is a grand cross total solar eclipse, and the second one
is the opening of a vital star-gate.

By themselves, these two celestial events are extraordinary. When
put together, they are most amazing. They set the stage for your
movement into a new reality. This reality is forming even as your
present reality is quickly collapsing. In effect, Heaven is giving you
the opportunity to become who you really are. Dear Ones, we are
determined to carry out the sacred edicts of the divine plan. Hence,
we are setting our intentions and putting forth those divine thoughts
that allow these intentions to be manifested. Our process is to move
your worn-out reality into a position where its final transformation can
be carried out easily and in the wink of an eye. The next set of energies
that we are bringing in from A-E-O-N enables us to complete this process.
This process naturally leads us to you.

To us in Heaven, you are a most cherished group of Beings.

You have taken on a very difficult task and are proving your prowess to
everyone concerned. We graciously thank you and, with much gratitude in
our hearts, applaud your efforts! You sit at the very core of our
enterprise.

Dear Ones, we know that you still have a great deal to do. Yet be aware
that, with the utmost care, we have set and dressed the stage upon which
you shall shortly perform your actions. In spite of this heavenly
assistance, many of you remain skeptical about what is to transpire. Let us
assure you that the divine plan and those energies that have created your
present reality have made your success inevitable.

The next parts of this drama are ones that promise much chaos and
confusion to those who are unprepared. Consequently, we ask you to learn
to use your inner discernment. Gather in groups and discuss what is
happening around you. When doing this, remember to look at it with your
heart logic and not with your mind.

Your mind is caught in the web of worldly chaos, while your heart is one
with Heaven.

What is taking place is part of a great dispersal from Heaven. Your
world is being given a large measure of Spiritual energy. This energy is
one that is swiftly freeing you from the bondage of your 'reality matrix'.
This energy of freedom is also lessening the ability of your world's ruling
cabals to increase their daily control over you. This procedure is allowing
us to accelerate the integration now occurring between your Light Body and
your physical body. As a result, many of you are experiencing bodily
pains, as well as revisiting old afflictions from childhood and from
former times. While most painful, these annoyances serve a purpose by
bringing in a new set of spiritual parameters. These are designed to
allow you to accept ample segments of your new meridians. With them
in place, you can now have important parts of your Light Body integrated
into your physical body. These processes help to shift you from this limited
consciousness reality and, therefore, are an important transition into your
coming reality. They are physical proof of the mysteries and the very
seriousness of this procedure.

Because of this process, Heaven is pushing you gently toward your
inevitable destiny. This operation is creating an environment in which a
new set of logic is required. It is this reason that is behind our desire to
ask you to practice true discernment. Such a practice goes beyond judgment
and the swaying power of your primitive emotions. It is not fear based,
hate based or intellect based. It is just based on complete, perfect love
and a sound alignment with your True Self. It is a logic of compassion and
of an intuitive reason for your actions. It is sound, and it understands the
ever-changing nature of this reality. What you have learned, or mentally
know, is not the foundation for what you are going through. This reality and
its 'conventional wisdom' are now collapsing. The only reliable wisdom comes
from the Heart, and meshes with the advice of your True Self. Sometimes, it
may seem illogical to you. Nonetheless, trust it and permit it to lead you
down your path to your destiny.

Dear Ones, we have long talked of your inevitable destiny. This destiny
is embodied in the new golden reality that we have prepared for you.
This new reality involves the complete reconnection of your spiritual
and physical selves. It takes you to the fullest levels of your potential.
You then become true physical Angels and co-creators of a galactic society.
You also permit your space kin to renew their relationship with you. You
become a part of a procedure that is uniting your galaxy and preparing
physicality to unfold its aspects of this Creation.

These new responsibilities need a special amount of ability or talent for
them to be carried out successfully.

That is why you need to be able to grasp your fullest potential and recover
a lost sense of who you are. You are Beings with a very profound purpose.
For far too long, this purpose has been cast in 'reality amnesia'. All of
these things are behind what is now happening to you.

Our first procedure was to create a set of Beings who could carry out this
great destiny. To this end, your local Spiritual Hierarchy established some
very difficult criteria that vastly limited who could incarnate upon your
world. It also permitted them to set up the timeline that you are following
now. These activities were carried out with the assistance of the many
Orders of Time Lords and Elohim. With the coming of the sacred Seraphim from
A-E-O-N, dear Ones, we are ready to bring in the fullest measure of the
sacred energy of Lord Siraya.

This energy is behind the coming total solar eclipse at the end of the
first galactic month of Pop. On this date, your reality shall receive
the sacred blessings of Lord Siraya. This great holy Entity shall come
and unite all of Heaven. Your present heavenly Administration shall be
re-created and renewed.

This new heavenly Administration has one major edict: simply, to
transform your reality into what has been decreed by the divine plan.
This activity means that your planetary society has to be moved into a
galactic one. Normally, this procedure would take most of your coming
century to achieve. However, it needs to be done on a far shorter
timetable. This requirement is the reason A-E-O-N has intervened in this
process. It is why the Ascended Masters of your world provided you with
a vast financial trust. Now the time has come for the disbursement of
these badly needed resources.

Dear Ones, Heaven realizes that you have performed great deeds with
hardly any access to these great resources. The moment has finally arrived
to reverse your present set of circumstances. It is one of the many edicts
that have come from the Creator.

The coming of the new star-gate in the first part of the galactic month
of Uo is very special. It will allow a whole new group from the
celestial realms to descend upon your world. These Beings of Light are
the ArchAngels who shall soon preside over your local Spiritual
Hierarchy. They are coming under the sacred jurisdiction of Lord Siraya.
These ArchAngels signal that you are indeed entering what many of you
call the 'End Times'. During this time, many miracles shall occur and
several amazing things shall be noticed in the heavens.

As we have said, this period is a time of transition and of transformation.
The world in which you now reside does not have a very long time frame. In
fact, its remaining moments are really quite short. Those elements required
to change it are very close to appearing before you.

Today, dear Ones, we spoke about the nature of your reality, and told
you in part how it shall be transformed. We request that you look inside
and then discuss this information with yourself and with your fellows.
Then, act and assist us in the final procedures to manifest your new
golden reality. We now take our leave and bless you. Blessings, dear
Ones: go inside and bring forth your great energies and intentions. Use
them with our divine assistance to bring forth a full consciousness and
a new golden reality.
Amen!
SelamatJa!
(Be in Joy!)
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Second....
Update by Sheldan Nidle for
the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation

July 31, 1999 (13 Eb, 5 Pop, 8 Manik)

Greetings!
Dear Ones, we come to you on Wings of Joy! Much is now happening upon your
world. One of the great gifts of the Heavens is presently descending upon
you. These heavenly presents are ones that have taken some time to be
delivered to you. Their coming is a sacred sign that we have not forgotten
our children. You all are quite precious to us. We ask those who are
fortunate enough to receive them to realize their sacred
responsibilities to their fellows. Use this enormous resource to establish
those social and economic structures that can dramatically change the
fundamental nature of this reality. Long ago, the Ascended Masters of your
Realm established the many resources that you are receiving. Honor them and
their divine desires.

Remember that you are in a transitory reality. It is one that is swiftly
changing. Your sacred task is to use these newly given fiscal resources
to enhance what Heaven is doing. The traditional 'conventional wisdom' of
your world shall shortly not apply. So, dear Ones, be creative. Become true
co-creators with us of a new golden reality for your world.
The present powers-that-be are well aware of what is occurring
now. It is through their transformed grace and gratitude that all of this is
now happening. Rejoice! Yet, become somber in your attitude. Look to your
Heart and to your True Self for answers. It is necessary for us to extend
our sacred guidance to you at this time. Dear Ones, you are ready to put
forth an effort that shall be rewarded by the highest levels of Heaven. Be
constantly aware that you are a vehicle for change and for prosperity. It is
our desire to employ you as a divine tool that can etch out a most sacred
design.

These are the new structures of your world. They will allow you to be free
and, eventually, sovereign. This last part cannot be overstated. The vital
key to the establishment of your new golden reality is Liberty and
Sovereignty.

These two are the twin flames that co-create this new world. Let us look
at them and understand more completely what they mean. Liberty means the
acceptance of your heavenly responsibilities. You freely take them on
and commit yourselves to achieve the divine WILL of Heaven.

Each of you becomes a co-creator of physicality and knows your role in
this holy process. From this Liberty comes your Sovereignty. Sovereignty
is the sacred foundation established by proclamation and formal commitment
to Liberty. Its mantle is not given out easily. It needs to be earned. Each
of you gave this heritage away when you were deceived by your present
reality's matrix. However, these rights are truly inalienable. You have the
heavenly right to restore them to yourselves. What we in Heaven have been
doing for many millennia can be done now in joint free association by all
who reside on this world. The time has come finally for you to proclaim your
sacred personal sovereignty.

This process is one that requires a great commitment to Liberty and to the
establishment of a Godly realm. Such a realm is not based in any way upon
hate, primitive emotions or any limited form of judgment. Rather, it is
solely based upon proclaiming the true equality of all factions of Humanity.
This process sets up governance whereby every individual's sovereignty is
duly recognized and soberly honored.

Galactic society is formed by those individuals who have achieved
the full measure of their consciousness. To reach this lofty pinnacle
requires a commitment to achieve this potential in its fullest and most
glorious fashion. It means the end to your limited awareness. The limited
conscious Being that you are now is to be transformed into the magnificent
Being you truly are. This promise is the great gift of Heaven. It is one
that we are carrying out currently. We have been altering your genetics and
changing your frequency, as well as your energy patterns.

These transformations lead only to your graduation into full consciousness.
What you do now can easily determine how swiftly this process can be
completed. We are determined to accomplish our goals. As co-creators, your
part is to determine the pace of these new alignments. How swiftly do you
desire to create this new world?

What do you desire to happen in it? These and other decisions are ones
that you need to address now. Do so, and do so from your Heart.

This new realm is one of the Heart. By that, dear Ones, we mean
that it is run by the rule of compassion, equality and the felt
inter-connectiveness of Life. We are all one. We need to recognize this
simple fact. We are also committed to assist each other in achieving our
life's true purpose. Each of you is a piece of the large puzzle that makes
up any reality. You are an individualized collective. In this, you are like
the fingers on your hanthat are needed to pick up anything. You need to work
together as a team.

This is a team that acknowledges and loves each finger and every aspect
that allows each finger to operate at its peak efficiency. In your case, you
are each a sentient Being who, at your full consciousness, is well aware of
the web of Life that surrounds you. You can feel or 'intuit' the role that
you need to play. You understand how this teamwork can necessarily lead you
to fulfill your life purpose.

There is also no artificial separation between you. No type of alienation
exists. You comprehend and relish your many unique contributions to this
team. You, dear Ones, are really quite cognizant of what your society is all
about. Your goal is to expand its consciousness field ever outward. Your
desire is to make it the best possible reality that it ever could be.
Take this reality to your Heart and understand what you are about to do
with the vast resources given you. This fully conscious society is what your
present transformations are about. It is this new reality that all of
you can sense in your hearts. Establishing it is what drives your reality's
chaos field ever upward. That is why we ask you to be prepared for what it
could possibly spawn. Be ever aware that you are in transition, and that you
need to be responsible for how you react to what is occurring.

As you can see, this new environment comes with a great deal of
responsibility laid on your ever-broadening shoulders. Dear Ones, our
intention is to bring you there as soon as you and the divine plan
decide. So far, you have passed many tests and performed many difficult
tasks successfully. Much still needs to be done. Know that these additional
tasks shall have a timely outcome. All will be done as you have decided. You
made many of these decisions before your birth in this life's sacred
contracts.

Many of you have even been able to receive divine dispensations and to
alter the nature of these contracts. In this, you have shown your profound
determination to accomplish our mutual goal - to create a new and
bountiful reality. We are quite grateful that such a marvelous group of
Beings has been brought forth upon your world!

Over the next brief period of time, look at what is happening and
remember our words. Much is clearly dependent on what you are about to
do. Make every moment count. Be concerned with what you do. Yet, do it in
Joy! Do not be overwhelmed by your new responsibilities. Accept them as you
would a new coat or a new sweater at Christmas. Wear them with pride, but
understand why they have been given you. You had the faith to believe in
what we promised, and the courage and the patience to see it through. You
gave us your blessings and your faith. You allowed Heaven to work its sacred
miracles. You gave the worldly cabals the space needed to restore lost
birthrights to you. It is because of this that what is transpiring can
now be completed. We ask you to remain focused and fully committed to our
mutual sacred cause.

Today, we talked about abundance and about your coming new reality. These
are important topics. Take what we say and look inside. Use your
growing discernment. Understand that some amazing things are happening
to you. We now take our leave with a blessing. Dear Ones of the Earth, use
your new powers and resources to restore your world and yourselves to your
fullest measure of consciousness. Be successful in all that you intend to do
to create your new golden reality, and accept graciously the coming arrival
of your space kin.
Amen!
Selamat Ja!
(Be in Joy!)