-Caveat Lector-

Subject:
               Buford Furrow's Government/Military Connections
         Date:
               Sat, 14 Aug 1999 06:15:05 +0000
         From:
               Bob Anderson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Aug 14 1999
Buford Furrow's Government/Military Connections

by Bob Anderson

A member of an international investigative agency, who has previously
sent NewsHawk some very important information on both the Columbine
shootings and the JFK Jr. and Bessette murders, has dropped us a line
about this situation regarding Buford Furrow and the email address
linked to him at McChord AFB.

This investigative agency has revealed that the email address IS (was)
in fact for Buford Furrow JUNIOR; the SUPPOSED "Jewish Center" shooter
(whether in fact Furrow did open fire at the Granada Hills Jewish Center
is open to serious question in view of early eyewitness accounts and
descriptions of the shooter(S) issued by law enforcement. He may have
been involved: he is CERTAINLY going to "take the rap".)

Here's what we received from our contact.

"Nope....you got it correct the first time. It
(the email  address) was his, not his Dad's.
They've detached it already - that should tell
you something."

The email address which came up through the Lycos "Who-Where" search
system for Buford Furrow (NO middle name or initial) --
[EMAIL PROTECTED] -- was said by Air Force and government
"officials" to be an email address for Furrow's father; also named
Buford but with the middle initial "O". Furrow SENIOR was reported to
have gotten a low-level (in terms of "sensitivity") "civilian" job at
McChord AFB outside Seattle after he retired from the Air Force.

The "official" story on this continues that the elder Furrow recently
left this "civilian" gig at the Base, and THAT'S why the email address
no longer works.

We have ESTABLISHED that the email address in question does NOT route to
any such "civilian" "operation' going on at McChord. This goes to a VERY
high-level, CLASSIFIED joint National Security Council/Air Force outfit
at McChord.

Now what's most interesting here is that when sending an email to this
address our mail server plainly indicated that the "host" (server) had
been contacted and the message sent.

Guess what? The email was returned as undeliverable; but NOT because
there was "no such recipient" or anything along these lines. The email
was undeliverable because … "the HOST IS UNKNOWN!"

(----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
550 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>... Host unknown (Name server:
ddn-conus.ddn.mil: host not found)

But when we SENT the email, we SAW with our own eyes our mail server
indicating that "the host had been contacted!" So how can the host be
"unknown?"

When sending an email to a discontinued email account one gets a return
message saying that recipient is unknown or that particular email
account is nonexistent or closed, etc.; NOT that the HOST is unknown;
unless the organization which provided the email account had ceased to
exist. Well, McChord Air Force Base still exists.

Air Force and government spooks would have us believe the elder Furrow
recently left his NSC/AF "civilian" job at McChord and the email address
we're talking about was then closed. Then what a coincidence the entire
operation he worked for "apparently" SHUT DOWN then too!

We are dealing with the usual endless hall of mirrors, disinformation
and dead ends (and dead witnesses) that always surround these kinds of
intelligence operations. There is no doubt that the email address in
question WAS Buford Furrow JUNIOR'S… probably until just a very short
time ago when he was programmed to be a part of the recent mass shooting
episode in Los Angeles.

Copyright NewsHawk Inc.
"From the rage of today's downtrodden comes the revenge of tomorrow's
revolutionary force. " Edward Britton   ><+>
http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5285/connector1.html
Reality Pump: http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/Reality_Pump2