-Caveat Lector-

From: MICHAEL SPITZER <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>I would suggest people actually LEARN something about computers >>before
>>disseminating such garbage....
>

>GRAGAGE!@!@!  I _BEG_ your pardon!
>

>What I said there, WORKS...i.e., I did it!

It works because it's a non-issue...as I said, how the date DISPLAYS has
nothing to do with whether the PC's OPERATING SYSTEM is date compliant or
not...

If the operating system IS compliant, then it will interpret 01/01/00
correctly as January 1, 2000...setting the date to display a 4-digit year
won't change it; if the operating system is NOT compliant, then setting the
date to display a 4-digit year still matters not a whit, since it will
display January 1, 1900, or perhaps roll back to the original BIOS date,
some of which are a late 1970s date, some of which are an early 1980s
date...

>And, FUCKJ YOU TOO

A statement adequately displaying your ignorance...

June

                         revcoal AT connix DOT com
  It is UNLAWFUL to send unsolicited commercial email to this email
  address per United States Code Title 47 Sec. 227.  I assess a fee of
  $500.00 US currency for reading and deleting such unsolicited
  commercial email.  Sending such email to this address denotes
  acceptance of these terms.  My posting messages to Usenet neither
  grants consent to receive unsolicited commercial email nor is
  intended to solicit commercial email.