-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 08/20/1999 12:56:47 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< No more or less than anywhere else, with the exception of maybe
 theatre, rockstars, NBA, celebrity, etc. (i.e., those endeavors
 that offer temptation that is orders of magnitude higher than
 most human activities/groupings).

 For the most part, fadelity, morals, standards, ethics, etc. are
 an INDIVIDUAL human thing. >>

Basically I have to agree with you, but it seems that some groups seem to be
made up of people of the same type.   I'll tell you that in general, the Air
Force pilots that I observed were of the opinion that if they didn't exercise
it every day, it would fall off, and they didn't care too much with whom they
exercised.  I thought they were a little more so than the average adulterer.
On the other hand, listening to a tape where a man is riding a jet down to be
sure it doesn't land on a school or in the middle of a housing development is
pretty impressive, especially when it concludes with a simple, "Goodby."   My
gratitude towards such brave men is never tempered by concern about their sex
lives.   I know it's hard to take, but whether a man has sex with other than
his wife and lies about it does not define his character.  His concern for
the good of humanity is much more important.  Prudy