-Caveat Lector-

http://home.earthlink.net/~fromthestars/page593.html

IsraelWire-11/1-14:15 - IST) According to a Jerusalem Post report
quoting
the London-based Foreign Report, Israel has successfully
developed what
is
being called an "ethnic-bullet", which will target only Arabs.

The report quotes an "unconfirmed report" which originated in South
Africa,
which details how Israeli scientists have made a biological weapon
tailor
made to attack targets with the Arab genetic system. Long-term
studies
of
Iraqi Jews was credited with providing the genetic code needed to
target
Arabs.

According to the report, the ethnic-bullet program was originally
developed
for use in Apartheid South Africa for use against blacks. Scientist in
both
countries worked together towards the development of the Israeli
program.

Israeli officials declined to confirm the existence of the "ethnic
bullet,"
but one told the newsletter: "We have a basket full of strategic
surprises
which we will not hesitate to use if we feel that the State of Israel is
under serious threat.

Kathleen

"You can't let one million Englishmen rule one hundred million Indians with terror if
the one hundred million wouldn't allow it
". - Gandhi