-Caveat Lector-

Its hard to imagine but it looks like all this is media
campaign to exonerate their favorite elite candidates use of
drugs!  GWB is the NWO's Boy George and they spent
100million over 5 years getting nepotism jeb in as governor
of Florida so they will stop at nothing to get that other
corrupt bastard his brother in as president...catholic
church is behind them....b