From: jean hudon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, August 28, 1999 12:56 AM
To: Jean Hudon
Subject: August 28 is Aspartame Awareness Day worldwide: How you can
help + Meditationhelp requested for East Timor (see at the end)

Hello everyone

As promised, here is a compilation of *some* of the material sent to me by
Betty Martini, the indefatigable anti-aspartame activist from Atlanta,
Georgia, in the US, who has been waging a herculean David versus Goliath
fight against Monsanto and the FDA in an effort to stop the poisoning of
millions of people worldwide. She has now enlisted dozens of people in many
countries as part of Mission Possible International, the volunteer
organization she created to expand her battle to the entire world. She
decided that today would be the Aspartame Awareness Day and, in support of
this noble and vital cause, I've decided to send you all some of the
voluminous correspondance I receive from Betty and Shoshanna, also from
Atlanta, who is assisting Betty almost round the clock.

I won't try to emulate Betty's eloquent pleas and facts exposés. I will
only urge you to review this material and make up your own mind on this
deadly poison. Check their website and review my previous posts on this if
you have not seen them at
http://www.cybernaute.com/earthconcert2000/Aspartame.htm
/NancieMarkle.htm and /StopNeotame.htm

And please help spread the word on this plague

Jean Hudon
Earth Rainbow Network Coordinator
http://www.cybernaute.com/earthconcert2000