-Caveat Lector-

The Reptile Report #082899
AN OPEN LETTER TO BILL GATES

Microsoft Chairman Gives Six Billion Dollars to Foundation, the Largest
Charitable Gift Ever; Two Charities to Become One: 'Bill & Melinda Gates
Foundation'
Newsweek: (August 22, 1999)

Bill Just Wants To Have Fun: How Kids, Charity and a Knockdown Trial
have changed the World’s Richest Man.
Newsweek: (August 30, 1999)

Yo Bill of Microsoft, or should I say Joseph of Egypt (one of the
earliest models of a Jewmobile,  built by Jacob (aka Israel) and powered
by “the lord” (aka Satan).

I read a Newsweek article that you’re “giving away” money these days.
“WHAT???” I said in utter disbelief as I ROARED with laughter, “BILL
GATES GIVING AWAY MONEY?” Chuckling and smirking, I answered my own
question, “Nah,” I said to me, “never happen. The camel would have to
get through the eye of a needle first.” (Now Bill, don’t go off trying
to cheat God again by extracting a fertilized egg from a fully grown
camel and shooting it through the eye of a needle. God knows you and
your tricks. God already CREATED the Universe’s smallest needle just for
you. Just try to get a fertilized camel’s egg through THAT EYE, that is,
if you can find The Needle. )

Now let’s get really serious. Of course you know that I know this
“money” giveaway is strictly for the hoipolloi. We both know what
happens to THE root of all evil when it comes anywhere near the Spawn of
Jacob. Here, I’ll illustrate.

With a knife in your hand, creep stealthily up behind an unsuspecting
Goy. Place the knife carefully between the Goy’s shoulder blades and
push hard. When the Goy is on the floor, rapidly becoming koshered,
ransack the Goy’s pockets and remove all valuables. Place the valuables
in your right pants pocket and slip away. Proceed on to another Goy and
repeat. And repeat and repeat and repeat until your pocket is so full
that you cannot hide the bulge. Then announce to the world that the
bulge in your pocket is so big because you’re such a “talented boy
genius” (aka “wise guy”). Loudly proclaim that you intend to give your
bulge to charity. Take the bulge out of your right pants pocket and
transfer it to your left pants pocket. Label that pocket “CHARITY”.

Have I missed anything? (Psssst...Bill. Do you really think you’re
fooling anyone by appointing your “daddy” as the boss of the left hand
pocket? Even Goyim aren’t that stupid!)

So Joseph...er, I mean Bill, if you meant to impress me with this
slight-of-hand “six  billion dollar tricky dicky,  I’m not impressed,
not in the least. The only way you could impress me is if you gave
everything back to the Goyim you stole it from and made amends for all
the hardships and suffering you have caused by your actions. Think about
how many “kids” (aka Goyim animals) have had to DO WITHOUT so that you
could make that bulge in your pants pocket so big.

BTW the “six billion” has that old familiar ring to it. Fits as snug as
a bug in a rug with the other infamous “six million”. You guys sure love
those sick sic sixes, doncha?

Notes to the hoipolloi:

The Zionists (like the Nazirites) are dedicated. They are Hyksos, the
“shepherd kings”. They “herd” Humanity.  Their goal, from the beginning,
has been the enslavement (aka destruction) of all who are not “of them”.
They really can’t help themselves. It comes packaged with ritual
circumcision. They eat, sleep and breathe world domination from
babyhood. They just don’t know no better. It’s also a secret whose time
is up!

According to “... the little jew
who wrote the Bible....”

“There'll be the breaking of the ancient
western code....”
--Leonard Cohen “The Future” The Future

Every Zionist (aka Talmudite BIGOT) around you MUST report on you. If
your lawyer is a Zionist that lawyer MUST report your business to fellow
Zionists. If your psychiatrist is a Zionist that psychiatrist MUST
report your most personal business to fellow Zionists. If your
housekeeper, manager, accountant or secretary is a Zionist they MUST
report your business. You must think of them as spies belonging to an
invading army; an alien force, out to conquer you and yours. All the
rules of war apply.

These “aliens” consider themselves, in relationship to you, in the same
light as you relate to your dog. If your dog is a guard dog you pay
him/her with food, shelter and whatever else you deem necessary. If you
are a “good” master you love your dog and appreciate him/her. You show
your love by tending to his/her needs and by treating him/her kindly.
Your dog is part of your family. You understand your dog and guard
him/her from harm. You know that your dog is unique and cannot be
replaced easily. You treasure your dog and behave accordingly.

If you are a “bad” master you do everything opposite. You exploit your
dog and give him/her only enough to squeeze another day’s work out of
him/her. You have no loyalty or compassion for this “animal” because you
do not recognize that an animal has feelings. You neglect everything
about your dog except what profits you. Even though you are
mean-spirited, abusive and niggardly your dog will faithfully defend you
and show loyalty to you in spite of  your bad behavior. Such is the
nature of most dogs. They are warm-blooded and affectionate.  Unlike
you, cold-blooded as you are, most dogs will give love even when they
receive hate. To a “bad” master, dogs are a dime-a-dozen. Beat one to
death? Get a new one!

That’s how a Zionist, a Talmudist, views a Goy.

Zionists think of you as if they are your masters. They are EVIL
“masters”. Far worse than the “bad” master I have already described
because they do their evil deeds to YOU and YOUR CHILDREN! They think of
themselves as entitled to everything they can lay their claws on and
that includes YOU and YOUR FAMILY! They fancy themselves “owners of the
world” (aka “Chosen Ones” aka NWO aka Old World Disorder). This is their
fundamental flaw, their Achilles Heel, their Big Bamboozle. You see, the
world is constructed on The Earth and THE EARTH DOES NOT BELONG TO THEM!
This means THE WORLD IS CONSTRUCTED OF LIES. The Earth IS CREATION and
the world is nothing but a grossly inferior IMITATION!

Back to you Bill:

“Someone left the cake out in the rain,
I don’t think that I can take it
‘cause it took so long to bake it
and I’ll never have that recipe again....
Oh no....”
--Richard Harris “MacArthur’s Park” A Tramp Shining

Yes, the “recipe” for world domination has been rained out of existence.
It failed last year when the final game in the world domination series
was canceled forever due to unrelenting RAIN! There will be no more games!

Got that Gates? NO MORE GAMES!

THE TRUTH IS MIGHTY. No lie can withstand its presence. As the codes
break, the pyramid schemes implode.

Bill Gates, the Richest Man in the World? Not on your life.

Jana Janus (The Door)
Omnipresent on The Mean Planet