-Caveat Lector-

Dear list members,

If the thunder don't get ya then the lightning will;

Neutron bombs in U.S. coastal cities in September:
http://users.sedona.net/~redstone/text.htm

And celestial object impacts in November:
http://www.enterprisemission.com/call.html

This is all getting to be a little too much for me,
you see, in either of these scenarios, because of
geography, I am equally screwed and while it would
be a rather simple matter for me to head for the hills,
I will not because nothing is going to happen.

So then the question (for me) arises, what is the
point of the originators of this information to
disseminate this information?

As this is not a rhetorical question, I ask,
Answers anyone?