From: jean hudon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, August 29, 1999 12:14 AM
To: Dave
Subject: BIOCHIP STUFF

Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 17:52:39 -0400
From: Shanna Mac Lean <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Please post this to our list

Dear Jean and Earth Rainbow Network:  The following is a detailed and
hair-raising description of the next step proposed for eliminating any
personal rights we now have. This bears careful reading. It is the last
frontier for freedom fighters, and it is very real. If this occurs, free
will and all individuality will cease!  In love, Shanna