From: "Mike Ruppert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

NOTICE - August 31, 1999 - Notice

Hate material has been inserted into From The Wilderness mailings. Anyone
receiving a mailing of From The Wilderness or any of our products which
contains racist material should immediately notify the FBI and the U.S.
Postal Service. Try to handle the material as little as possible to preserve
any possible fingerprint evidence.

On August 16 I mailed to a new subscriber, one issue of FTW and a product
catalogue. The mail was picked up from inside my security apartment building
and destined for an address in Pasadena, CA, approximately 15 miles away. It
did not arrive until yesterday, August 30.

When it did arrive, the fill size, first class envelope had been
surreptitiously tampered with so that it looked perfectly normal. Inside the
envelope a single sheet of white paper had been inserted with large,
computer generated letting reading, "Please no niggers allowed to buy these
materials."

The recipient, knowing how ludicrous this statement was, phoned me today and
spoke with both me and an associate who originally mailed the package.

As of this posting I have notified both the U.S. Postal Service and the LA
FBI office. When I was asked if I had any suspects, I said that since I had
been on more than 500 radio stations nationwide in the last two weeks
talking about George W. and drugs - as the result of initial story I printed
on July 28, 1999 - I suspected that the most likely suspects were
Republicans connected to W's campaign.

Anyone receiving similar material is urged to contact me immediately - but
only after notifying the proper authorities.

Mike Ruppert
www.copvcia.com

ATTENTION ONElist MEMBERS:  Get your ONElist news!
Join our MEMBER NEWSLETTER here: