-Caveat Lector-

From: William Shannon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: WACO- THE BIG QUESTION

> Koresh WAS a pedophile, no question about that, but WHY didn't he and the
> rest of his "Branch DavIdiots" comply with the fed's???
> Why barricade yourself inside a "compound"????
> If any of us refused a lawful request and instead holed up in our homes
(or
> compounds, if we're "landed" enough) we'd be run through too...big shock!
>
> If everything was so legit (not his offspring though) why not air these
> things in public??? In a court where reporters would be there, maybe even
> CourtTV!
> Bill.

The above reads like Janet Reno's vodka induced babblings.

The truth is that the ATF staged a budget enhancing media event.

The truth is that the ATF shot first and asked questions later.

The truth is that within the first 2 minutes of the unprovoked shooting
attack of the Waco Church, Koresh had been gut shot through the front door
(which conveniently "disappeared" after the raid) and his 6 week old baby
had
been shot in the head by the ATF.(Kinda discourages one from peacefully
surrendering and having much confidence in getting "your day in court."

The truth is "pedophile" Koresh had several teenage "brides" (like
religious
leaders tend to do from Isreal to China (and Mormons). Hardly the reason to
murder 80 men, women and children. {Yeah, lets burn the "abused" children
alive,
in order to protect them from Koresh).

The truth is that the murders of the women and children commenced when the
tanks began smashing the flimsly plywood building down on top of them and
squashing their bodies by repeatedly rolling over them - even before the
fire was
started by the FBI "flashbang" grenades setting off the propane tank at the
point
of origin.
flw