-Caveat Lector-

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Friday, September 03, 1999 11:08 PM
Subject: Re: [CTRL] WACO- THE BIG QUESTION

> -Caveat Lector-
>
>In a message dated 9/2/99 7:06:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>writes:
>
>> Koresh WAS a pedophile, no question about that, but WHY didn't he and the
>>  rest of his "Branch DavIdiots" comply with the fed's???
>>  Why barricade yourself inside a "compound"????
>>  If any of us refused a lawful request and instead holed up in our homes (or
>>  compounds, if we're "landed" enough) we'd be run through too...big shock!

so you  admit that our government has declared war upon the people it is sworn to
protect?  interesting.

>>  If everything was so legit (not his offspring though) why not air these
>>  things in public??? In a court where reporters would be there, maybe even
>>  CourtTV!
>>
>>  'Tis REALLY hard to give a **** about a pedophile who seems to have been
>>  breaking other laws too!!!
>>  And PRUDY, you're correct, the kids DIDN'T deserve their fate...blame their
>>  daddy and screwed up mommies though...

so you are willing to belive the party line without looking at it through the prism of
logic?  these crimes he is stated as having
broken have not been proved.  unfortunately, the childern are dead so we can only go
by the report that was filed by the Waco
Childerns Protective Service, which found no evidence of pedophiliai.  so that is
another lie that has been offered upon the
scacrifical alter of Waco.  you seem to be so quick to condem, why is this are you
afraid your government can not stand up to an
open door investigation?  if so you must be awfully insecure.  i will pray for you and
your loved ones that you dont find out first
hand.

~
In Love and Light
I Am Tim
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unconditional Love is attainable for all that quest for it.
~