-Caveat Lector-

LOL
re: articles about prayer in public schools

It always amazes me that the terminology "Prayer in the Schools" gets so
much attention.  Don't people realize that Christian prayer does not have to
be formalized?  People who choose to pray,  can do so anywhere anytime,
privately,  or among themselves, without it having to be a group assembly
and public impression that oppresses those who choose not to believe as they
do.  Group prayers get no more priority than private prayers...   Christians
*always have the option to say prayer*.  Why it has to manifest itself with
public acknowledgment of an entire congregation regardless of where they are
gathered,  totally baffles me. It only adds fuel to an already smoldering
fire,  and attracting fire from those who like to throw it,  i.e.
antichristian, antigod facsimiles...

Actually,  there is really no place for any kind of religion in the public
schools for that matter. A Christian's walk of life should be patterned
after the one it's named after...  Christ.  He did not carry on big prayers
in public places,  but rather taught those who chose to come and listen.  If
people did not gather in these public places to listen to the words of
Christ or prayers,  they should not be subject to listen to it.

Christ taught to pray in private,  not like the heathen do and make long
prayers in the pata,  (streets,  i.e. even to say,  in the arena).

If one is a true Christian,  they would not be begging to "be seen" praying,
but rather about doing as they were taught by Christ throughout the gospels
of Matthew, Mark, Luke, John and Paul.

eagle 1