We are about to go on a Journey. All Aboard
http://sites.netscape.net/gsussnzl/homepage
----- Original Message -----
From: Holly Deyo
Sent: Friday, September 10, 1999 4:28 PM
Subject: Clinton's Only Enemies

Dear Moshiahni,

This morning we read the enclosed disturbing report. As if there could be any doubt we are pushing closer to the prophesied times of Daniel and Revelation, this should be another warning. Throughout the Bible, we are warned of the coming Christian persecution, the persecution of Believers.

Read carefully the 6th paragraph. That one sentence should positively make your hair stand on end.

As a piece of trivia, most people are aware that William Jefferson Clinton's name adds up 666, as do many other people's names. Did you know it adds up to 666 in both Greek AND Hebrew? Whether or not this indicates anything, Clinton's statement about fundamental Christians should cause everyone _great_ alarm.

It further underscores the eventuality that one way or another, Christian fundamentalists must be removed from the world before evil can fully have its way. This removal could be by Rapture or murder.

When the president of ANY country could be so openly opposed to religious freedom, let alone the President of the country which was _founded_ on the principle of religious freedom, it makes us wonder precisely what role Clinton plays in End Times.

In His Service,
Stan and Holly

THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 09, 1999
Joseph Farah
WND Exclusive Commentary
Wars and promises of wars
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/bluesky_btl/19990909_xcbtl_wars_and_p.shtml

You don't have to listen very closely to the murmuring in Beijing to hear that China is virtually promising the world it will someday attack Taiwan in an effort to impose hegemony over the free Republic of China.

That's what China means, for instance, when the official China Daily announces reunification with Taiwan will be achieved "at any cost." Such ominous warnings are issued on nearly a daily basis for those curious enough to scan the headlines of the Asian papers.

What will be the response of the United States when that day comes? How has the Clinton administration reacted to such bellicose threats from Beijing? The Clinton administration says a military invasion of Taiwan by China would be "of grave concern" to Washington.

Of grave concern? Talk of eliminating mohair subsidies is of grave concern in Washington. Parking is of grave concern in Washington. The summer drought is of grave concern in Washington. In a city of political hyperbole, the idea of World War III should be of something more than "grave concern."

It reminds me of a February 1999 Salon magazine piece titled, "The Mysteries of Bill Clinton," by unrepentant leftist Gabriel Garcia Marquez. The author, a close friend of and apologist for Fidel Castro, writes glowingly of a dinner party with Clinton. Oh, he's so charming, so brilliant, so persecuted, so ... tall. But the most interesting revelation of the Garcia Marquez piece was Clinton's off-the-cuff answer to a question posed by Carlos Fuentes.

Asked whom he considered to be his "enemies," the president shot back immediately and abruptly: "My only enemy is right-wing religious fundamentalism."

"That announcement ended the evening," writes Garcia Marquez. And quite a show-stopper it must have been.

But what does this little digression have to do with the price of thermonuclear warheads in China?

Just compare and contrast the rhetoric: Bill Clinton isn't kidding when he says his only enemy is right-wing religious fundamentalism. He considers the threat from Jerry Falwell to be of graver concern than the threat from Jiang Zemin. In fact, it's not even a close contest for the president. He has done everything in his power for nearly seven years to ensure that totalitarian China achieves geo-strategic parity with the United States. At the same time, he has used all of the power of the presidency -- plus some extra-constitutional powers -- to persecute and make war on his domestic political enemies.

Think about it: The transfer of nuclear warhead secrets ... The transfer of critical satellite technology ... The transfer of the Panama Canal ... The proposed transfer of the Long Beach Navy yard. ... Am I the only one who sees the pattern here?

And let's not forget what precipitated all these treasonous policies -- the largest foreign campaign contributions in the history of the American political system from bank accounts linked to the Chinese government.

That a U.S. president could so blatantly betray U.S. security is apparently too much for the American psyche to handle. That he could do so for money and raw political power is apparently too unthinkable. That he could get away with this betrayal and get at least the tacit, if not complicit, support of the opposition party is mind-boggling. But the public, the press and the politicians don't wish to be confused with the facts. They prefer to go on living in a fantasy world with regard to the basic character of their president and the threat he poses to the nation's security.

Nevertheless, the handwriting is on the wall -- and you don't have to read Chinese to decipher the message.

Somewhere, somehow, some time ... America is headed for a military showdown with China. Let's hope it's long after this president has left office and America has had a chance to recover, in part, from the damage he has inflicted upon the capabilities of the U.S. military and the strategic victories he has handed our enemies without a shot being fired.

But that's a big hope, wish and prayer. If I were a tyrant in Beijing today, I might look around the world -- particularly at Washington -- and think: "You know, it may never get better than this. We may never have another opportunity like this. We are unlikely ever to have another Manchurian president in the White House, who expresses only 'grave concern' when we threaten to invade Taiwan."

One way or another, though -- in the long term or the short -- Bill Clinton's deliberately treacherous policies have virtually assured the world of a future cataclysm and promised the U.S. a future war with China.

A daily radio broadcast adaptation of Joseph Farah's commentaries can be heard at http://www.ktkz.com/

AUSTRALIAN site: http://www.ballarat.net.au/~standeyo/
AMERICAN sites: http://www.millennium-ark.net
http://buddyebsen.com/standeyo/