-Caveat Lector-

I apologize for not getting back to you sooner.   I was at the U.S. Open
Tennis Tournament this week -- for two full days -- and I had awful problems
otherwise gettin on the Net -- with new URL, somebody is taking care of my
Net connection.

The story of the use of special drugs/chems (poisons to some, body boosters
to others -- and the use of "pretty chems" -- which are obviously becoming a
big part of world life these days) -- these are not narcotics and they aren't
probably part of any doctor's reperiore.  If you want them, try approaching a
crime syndicate -- or a cult.  And pay for them.  Secondly -- the thing about
shape shifting is that it probably is mainly done through the use of
electronics -- high frequency devices, remotes and IMPLANTS.  Special drugs
may also be used in this.  And it may include some measure of human
transformation  -- even new transportation has been discussed -- like
teleporting.  At the far end of the speculation is the notion that people are
actually being teleported through wind tunnels -- over vast
territories/areas.  And that in the process their faces and bodies  change
shape temporarily.  Or that people's changing shapes are due to the use fo
implants and high tech frequencies on them -- in sayance rituals by satanic
cults.  The last possibility, certainly very speculative is that the shape
shifting is due to the use of drugs -- and that alien beings are actually
shaping people's faces -- temporarily, removing and examining tissues, then
replacing them.  This last notion, I do not really subscribe to.  The use of
implants, drugs, high tech remote control devices, yeah -- this I can
believe.  And this I do believe.

THere is a whole other ritualistic side to the use of implanted people now in
throughout the U.S.  And the U.S. may be experiencing more human
experimenting-research than Europe, which underwent this transformation with
creatures from the deep 40 years earlier.  But, whoa, this this is real.

My take now is that (and this is hypothetical at least somewhat) is that a
certain cut of people -- say 10-20% are being used in a very serious slavery
system -- a sort of sex-ownership slavery system and usually without their
knowledge.  It does include these creatures.  And all their acquaintences and
friends and collegeagues may JOIN in the assaults upon them when the
individual is so targeted.  The targeting IS through mainly implants.  And
the use of the people in a complex "send" system by all others.  Certain
entities need the sends.  And normal people use the sends for sex -- and also
in a drug-way.  Certain implanted people are carrying around with them wind
tunnels -- which contain particular creatures of the deep.  People in "the
know" use remote controllers to access both frequency sends off of the
individual and also some of the creatures themselves.

    Thus, targeted mind control victims may be also being used in this
frequency-send system by crime syndicates and Intel agents.  The creatures
literally are following around most people out there now.  Most people don't
realize what this is until later in life.  And the creatures are literally
invisible to most people's naked eye.  Some people I am learning now can
actually see these things or see the evidence of them with a naked eye.  But,
whatever, people are being used (large groups of them) in these payoff
frequency schemes.  And it is for sex -- stuff -- it is for NEW drugs -- it
is for the spreading of prauna -- life energy in the targeted individual to
the creatures.

    Some of these creatures are literally, when dead -- tar-like.  They are
like leeches when alive and are quite intelligent.  They are slimy -- cold
things.  And some people "access" these creatures off of these victims.  This
does constitute probably the story behind what govt is doing with the black
projects -- in part.  And what paramilitary guys worldwide are involved with.

    Later -- Judith

In a message dated 9/6/99 12:36:47 AM Eastern Daylight Time,