Subject: [TheEagle-L] Re: Why TWA 800 was shot Down
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 17:17:23 -0700
From: DC Arneson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Can't speak to this, but I have heard, can not confirm,  that the
original plane in this time slot was an El Al 747. During taxi it
developed mechanical problems and had to abort for maintenance. The TWA
bird was next in line. Seems to have a ring of truth to me. Does anybody
have anymore knowledge of this? The Center Tank explosion does not carry
weight in my view. After Waco, does this also need to opened up also?  I
think yes.

Arnie