-Caveat Lector-

Hi,

There is plenty on Nazis in Antactica on this site. Branton wrote 90 pages on it
in the first link The Omega File.
There are also other bits on the rest of the page. Pete says that when the earth
does a pole shift they'll end up on the equator. I did have an article on an
Australian site about the super computer in Antarctica that was linked to a couple
of surveillance computers in Australia. One was in Pine Gap. Will try to see if
its still around.

Regards, Nicky

http://www.trufax.org/research2/textfile.html