-Caveat Lector-

http://www.ruckus.org/
"There is a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious...
you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels... to
indicate to the people who run it,... that unless you're free, the machine
will be prevented from working at all! "
-Mario Savio, Berkeley Free Speech Movement student leader
================

Seems like a very long time ago.....

Also from Ruckus' site:
http://www.ruckus.org/wto.html
"We are no longer writing the rules of interaction among separate national
economies. We are writing the constitution of a single global economy"
-Renato Ruggiero, Director-General of the World Trade Organization

"Who the hell do these people think they are?!"
-Becky Martin-Corl, Operations Director for Ruckus

see also:
http://www.globalizethis.org/home.html

http://www.foe.org

http://www.tradewatch.org