-Caveat Lector-

if you read past the fish story or discount it
and just address what she is saying then you are
fine.  Normally I would not mess up such a good
line but -
she needs to add in that

pimps - usually for money, or to push a agenda
    a type like Clinton
    can include pedophiles, ect
angels - they do watch over people BUT
    you would have to have enough education
        to be able to understand them  AND
    they would have to have enough education to
    understand you.
so people pick brains and others empathy

Truth or Consequences
    these people try to burn you to make sure you do
    not do it again.

fancies themselves as the fallen (Lucifer or dark angel)-
    ???
    same as truth or consequences with a twist
    are they only allowed to tempt or do they
    take over now days? To tempt means that
    they are following some set of rules, like
    many of the stylized films about the devil
    and his contracts.
    Animated Hercules being the most recent.
piper

--
Any person can stand adversity,
The true test is to give a person power.

If you treat a relationship as if you are the only one in it, eventually you will
be.

Atrocities happen when the people about you - start considering you surplus.

"I tolerate with the utmost latitude the right of
others to differ from me in opinion"
      ---- Thomas Jefferson

My Grandfather told me there are two kinds of people: those who do the work and
those
who take the credit. He told me to be in the first group - there is less
competition there. -
Indira Gandhi

http://freeweb.digiweb.com/science_fiction/ThePiedPiper/~index.htm
ICQ 14484977