-Caveat Lector-

----Original Message Follows----
From: Bill Kingsbury <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 05:40 PM 9-13-1999 GMT, Sean wrote:

 >this theory has one serious flaw [seems to me]:
 >what on earth would the ADL have to gain from this?

  According to Internet reports:

  Since they were Christian 'Jews' ('Davidians' are Jews) --
  and therefore an especially HATED 'Christian Identity' church
  -- moving to Israel was obviously 100% forbidden by both the
  Israeli authorities, and the predictably- outraged Orthodox Jews
  who hold the balance of power.
Now THAT'S interesting AND it leads me to speculate on some other things.  I
have involved myself in several online discussion groups on various
religions including Judaism and Christianity [disclaimer: more of interest
than anything - I have also been on pagan lists].  One thing I continually
got flamed about is STRESSING the fact that Jesus [Yeheshua?] was a DEVOUT
Jew.  As such he would accurately acuse modern Christianity as heresy,
blasphemy, and methinks would not want any part in his own deification.
According to the very religion that he devoted himself to, it is tantamount
to hubris.  As a devout Judaic WORSHIPPER, how could he spiritually lead
ANYONE being so self-centered as to worship himself.  If one argues that he
did not worship himself [as many Christians do while not even realizing it]
but worshipped his father, then it would be ancestor worship and would put
him in the same boat as many pagans [we begin to see why ANY reasonable
scrutiny of doctrines threatens ANY orthodoxy].

So an intelligent follower of Jesus, IMHO, could not ascribe to anything but
some form of Judaism, potentially recognizing Jesus as a prophet [let's not
get into the hiearchy of prophets, i.e. Jesus was MORE prophetic than
Muhammad, etc.].

All of the afore mentioned would be a threat to orthodox Judaism, the
dominant brands of Christianity that deny their Judaic/Pagan merger history
[mediated by Emperor Constantine in the 4th century].  Not only that, but it
would be a threat to much of the foundation of what we call HIStory [who's
story?].  In fact, given that religious doctrines are perhaps the thing that
is most fiercely hammered into the heads of the masses, can one doubt that
some controling element deems such to be necessary to the maintenance of its
own position?

Such things would be a major threat to the cornerstone of society as we know
it - which is a complex maze of taught habits that make it easy for the few
to control the many.  If the most fiercely hammered doctrines society has
taught us are IGNORED by people, those people can be deemed capable of what
to the controllers would be a threat and to the pioneering  - merely
open-minded.  If such a group of people actually had the audacity to arm
themselves with the knowledge of the entire community in which they were
nestled and not, as a result, make the community feel in the least bit
threatened, controllers would say that they are getting away with too much.
A statement must be made to that community.  As well, a statement must be
made to ANY that would have the audacity to believe as they wish, assume the
prerogative of being able to defend themselves, and, worst of all, actually
get people to listen.  Obviously, the feds [or someone above the feds?] felt
that to be that un-orthodox AND to have the tolerance, and in some cases -
admiration, of a whole typically conservative community that the Davidians
had far too much charisma for their own good.

All it takes to tell such would-be seekers to knock it off would be to burn
a bunch of them alive.  Can you say WITCH HUNT?  Can you say BURN THEM AT
THE STAKE?

There are a whole slew of power brokering elements in the world that would
feel the need to stamp out such naughtiness.

  (The Davidians' property was purchased in early 1959 by
  Benjamin Roden, the founder of the Branch Davidians.  The
  Israeli property remained the property of the church when
  Koresh assumed leadership.)

  CAN and ADL proved their worth on Waco Holocaust day, but it
  'appears' they soon dissolved the Cult Awareness Network,
  out of fear they would all be implicated in a court of law.
  (Scientology's efforts may? also be partly responsible.)

  There was also the PROMIS software biz -- allegedly THE target
  of the entire Waco Assault.  Vince Foster was deeply involved
  in both the Waco Crisis and Systematics' PROMIS software.
  Systematics had Israeli subsidiaries -- Boston Systematics
  and Israeli Systematics...

     (From Conspiracy Nation 4.82:   "The ramifications of the
     Systematics story could bring down the Clinton presidency.
     Just prior to Foster's death, Hillary reportedly told Foster
     that his spying for Israel was known; that he was about to be
     indicted on charges bordering on treason, making him another
     Jonathan Pollard.")

  And another alleged issue:

     Numerous stolen 50 caliber machine guns (and who knows
     what else!) -- stolen in 1959 from the US National
     Guard armory in Oxnard, California, and hidden at Waco
     (NOT stolen by the Davidians) -- that involved the
     Israeli Government, according to the following info :