-Caveat Lector-

Hi Das,

If I were a Russian spy still waiting to be paid and anticipating the y2k
unpreparedness, I think I'd be out of there as quickly as poss. Winter coming. It
wouldn't surprise me if there was an exodus of spies from Russia before Dec 99.
Money and security a big drawcard. They say even Yeltzin is bribed. Did I post
that one here? Even just to get away from the mafia is a good enough excuse to be
out of there.  I think Russia is decentralised now as apparently according to
Clare Sterling the Russian mafia has taken ove rall the mafias now and have made
their headquarters ther enow. They all meet and carve up the world in areas.
Supposed to be running US now. Clare wrote that they achieved more in 2 years in
US what the Italian mafia took 100 years to build - university educated.

But then again a disinformation agent could be an even better option, as they are
all apparently all in it together (NSA, KGB,Interpol, Brit military)  with the
L.U.C.I.D surveillence technology.

May be a case of all Freemasons around the world loyal to each other and the rest
non - aligned Freemasons. Maybe even Christians,  Jews, Nazi/Aryans (make that 6th
root race) . I think some people will be loyal to race or religion before country
easily, no matter where. Dr John Coleman says the ADL, actually run by a bigger
boss, recruits Jews around the world as unpaid spies. The Vatican would have the
Catholics. People of European royal origin could be spies for their ancestral
lines. etc So people could be double agents this way. Loyal to country officially
but passing on stuff to those who they believe should know also. How's that old
lady in UK photocopying nuclear papers for the Russians for 40 years. She
justified it by saying they should have a chance too.

A thought anyway,
Nicky