-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 09/12/1999 4:06:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< I guess it is just one of those little coincidences we have grown
accustomed
 to  during  the  Clinton Era. The medical examiner in whose office  someone
 accidentally  "pulled  the  plug"  on  the cooling in the room where the
 bodies of the Branch Davidians were being kept -- causing their bodies to
 liquefy and preventing  any sequent  autopsy -- is the same medical examiner
 who performed the autopsy of Whitewater witness Jim McDougal after his death
 in federal prison last year.

 The Washington  Weekly  had  difficulty  obtaining  the  McDougal autopsy
 report  from  Chief  Medical  Examiner  Nizam Peerwani's office at the time.
 At first we were told such reports take "four to  six  weeks" to complete.
 An April 30, 1998 press release from
 Chief Medical Examiner Nizam Peerwani actually  referred  to  "an autopsy
 report released yesterday in Fort Worth." The office did, in fact, not
 complete or  release  the  McDougal  autopsy  report until June 22, 1998,
 three and one half months after the death of
 McDougal. The report cleared  federal  officials  of  charges  by other
 inmates  of  wrongdoing  in  the  death, and attributed it instead to
 "hypertensive atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease." >>

No, no, we've grown used to these little coincidences, but not just in the
Clinton era.  You must be very young and were not paying attention to
politics before l992.  These little coincidences have been happening since
Ike was in office at the very least.  Probably before, but it wasn't until
the Ike you all liked, that I began to really question every move out of
Washington.  Prudy