Note: forwarded message attached.

The Lame Humor List - http://robeo.cjb.net?lhl

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Inspired by the theory of six degrees of separation, Sixdegrees is a
personal on-line community where you have the ability to interact,
communicate and share information and experiences with millions of other
members from around the world, all of whom are connected to you. You can
join at Absolute Robeo, http://robeo.cjb.net?lhl_6dsub and you can even
use Robeo, [EMAIL PROTECTED] as a contact!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Recovering the Family Skeleton

You are working on your family genealogy and for sake of example, let's
say that your great-great uncle, Remus Starr, a fellow lacking in
character, was hanged for horse stealing and train robbery in Montana in
1889.

A cousin has supplied you with the only known photograph of Remus, showing
him standing on the gallows. On the back of the picture are the words:

"Remus Starr: Horse thief, sent to Montana Territorial Prison, 1885.
Escaped 1887, robbed the Montana Flyer six times. Caught by Pinkerton
detectives, convicted and hanged, 1889."

Pretty grim situation, right? But let's revise things a bit. We simply
crop the picture, scan in an enlarged image and edit it with image
processing software so that all that is seen is a head shot.

Next, we rewrite the text:

"Remus Starr was a famous cowboy in the Montana Territory. His business
empire grew to include acquisition of valuable equestrian assets and
intimate dealings with the Montana railroad.

Beginning in 1885, he devoted several years of his life to service at a
government facility, finally taking leave to resume his dealings with the
railroad. In 1887, he was a key player in a vital investigation run by the
renowned Pinkerton Detective Agency. In 1889, Remus passed away during an
important civic function held in his honor when the platform upon which he
was standing collapsed."
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I had always wanted to have my colon cleaned, but after the bad experience
with the rake, I'll try to find a professional next time.
- Brayden Simms

Hey hey hey! Is Absolute Robeo and the Lame Humor List to your liking? Why
not tell your friends and family about it? Well then, you can go to
http://www.recommend-it.com/l.z.e?s=416061 and Recommend-It (tm) to your
friends and family and your friends and families friends and family and
then, do it again! :)

Robeo