-Caveat Lector-

>From Joshua2-
9/17/99
------------

>In a message dated 99-09-15 08:29:29 EDT, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>Your Congress likes it the way it is.  The corporate elite like it the way it
>is.  When are you all going to believe that those who have don't care at all
>about the have nots?  They really don't.  They would hope that not all of
>them die at one time, because the stench is annoying, but otherwise, they
>don't care about the poor, the hungry, the children or the infirm.  They
>really, really don't.

[Two days ago Das Goat said ... -J2]

How true.  But to give the devil his due, how on earth COULD anyone who is
privileged, rich, and powerful have any concern --much less respect-- for
those who are SO gullible and thick-witted, SO lazy, SO timid, SO lacking in
the basic survival instincts that one finds even in the lowliest insect, that
they are perfectly willing to ACCEPT not just years but centuries and even
millennia of enslavement to the likes of THEM -- a quite readily identifiable
CRIMINAL class, which owes all it has to its ability to lie, steal, cheat and
kill without hesitation or remorse, with no camouflage greater than
DISSIMULATION, simply PRETENDING that what they are doing is NOT that but
indeed the OPPOSITE?

Self-deluding FOOLS are unworthy of respect.  WEAKLINGS incapable of
self-defense are unworthy of respect.  Proud, self-righteous HYPOCRITES are
unworthy of respect.  ASS-KISSERS and BUCK-PASSERS are unworthy of respect.
This recital of negative human characteristics unworthy of anything but
CONTEMPT could go almost endlessly, and these descriptions, my friends, can
be accurately applied to OURSELVES -- for if it were NOT true, how can you
explain the incredible phenomenon of our SUBJECTION to a class of moral
monstrosities, these ugliest of human predators whom we, their prey, HONOR
rather than DESPISE and reward with the POWER to rule us --power WE give
them, abdicating OUR power-- <snip>

I don't know who this person (below) is or where she is from, but it's
quite clear that people are dying all over the world because American
Citizens don't have the brains or the balls to stop electing to the Corporate
Capitalist Criminal Class the power to Loot, Shoot, and Pollute no matter
what the consequences.  ---  Joshua2

This is what others think of Americans... ( J2 )

> SHAME ON THE CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
> FOR HAVING SO LITTLE CONTROL OVER THEIR GOVERNMENT

> THE DEGREE OF CONTEMPT THE POLITICIANS AND PUBLIC
> SERVANTS SHOW TO THE CITIZENS DISPLAYS TO THE REST OF THE WORLD
> JUST HOW LAZY, IGNORANT AND/OR GREEDY AND POWER HUNGRY THE CITIZENS
> OF THAT COUNTRY ARE. SHAME!

> DESSEREE ROBYN

This is why... (J2)