9.21.99
California Underground Installations, Clandestine Op's

The following two emails were received from a respondent who is a
long-time California resident.

Her first email gives info on a few underground facilities and
associated spook-like activities in California's Central Coast, where
the author was raised and lived for many years.

Following that is her second email, regarding the existence of
underground facilities in the Golden Gate area--as reported in
NewsHawk's "PHOENIX UNDEAD"--and cultlike covert military operations
going on there. A timely (in light of Ft. Worth shootings) aspect of
this is that said San Francisco-area "paramilitary cult" has direct
links to operations in Texas; a geographical connection whose importance
in other covert matters has been noted to us by a completely different source.

Included at the end is our brief reply to Jane.

MOST interesting reading here.

John Quinn/NewsHawk Inc.