-Caveat Lector-

hILARY

DENNIS LEE ?????

Weve followed Dennis Lee for years in Future Technology Intelligence Report..

We have had nothing but complaints from subscribers., a rip off.

He refuses to get his devices tested independently and continues to take in
other peoples money.

Ask him about his rap sheet in two (or is it three) states for fraud.  We
know about New Jersey and Calif) .....  Hilary, run dont walk,to the nearest
exit.

FREE LUNCH ?
No such thing as a free lunch?  Sure in economics thats true, its a closed
system...  .  But this is a frontier of new science.(we call it 4-space),
tapping energy from space.  There 's a free lunch oot there once you figure
out  to tap the energy.

FTIR PO BOX 2903, SACRAMENTO CA 95812,.

FTIR  po bOX 2903  sACRAMNETO ca 95812