-Caveat Lector-

CEMB is a bunch of thin skinned Bushkins adrift in a sea of reality.

It took us three tries to get across the idea that the  Bush family is linked
with drug trafficking..There is enough prima facie evidence to warrant
official investigation..

  In fact there is a case in Federal Court, Boston right now...Tyree vs Bush,
Cia, Cellucci etc (  Case No 98 CV11829JLT)  So where is the press?  This
case is on Bush cocaine trafficking  Where is CEMB ?.

First CEMB reply was " we reject rumors"

So we offered the file numbers of  27 DEA files which could start the ball
rolling
We dont have the files but we do have the file numbers.  They originate with
a former DEA AGENT and are available on the Internet..

CEMB responded with a post .....  a puff piece on George Bush Jr.!

Maybe they are not thin skinned, maybe just thick headed..

Do the Democrats have a similar "media bias" front ?"   We'll give them a try.