-Caveat Lector-

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: URGENT/Denver Bio-Chem Attack Alleged Imminent
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 16:26:26 +0000
From: "NewsHawk Inc." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

9.23.99
Denver/Bio-Chem Attack Alleged Imminent

We are forwarding this message from a trusted source in the Denver area,
who has provided much useful information to both "official" and
unofficial uncompromised investigators: for example, recently in the
Columbine school massacre and the murders of JFK Jr., wife and
sister-in-law.

NewsHawk Inc.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

    I've received information today--Sept.23, 1999--
from 2 of my sources, both of whom I trust, that the
Denver Metro area will be hit with a Bio-Chemical
attack sometime within the next month.

I've known of Bio-Chemicals being stored in the
Mountains just outside Denver, possibly in/on  Mt.
Evans, for quite some time. I've spent a lot of time
attempting to locate said Bio-Chemical weapons, and
the terrorists that hold them and guard them. They
are a conglomerate of "terrorists" in that some are
Mexican, some are Russian, some are Libyan, some are
Afghani, etc.

We anticipated this attack closer to the Y2K deadline,
but are not surprised at the accelerated date. We
believe this will be used as the excuse to declare
Martial Law, and of course remove what freedoms
we have left, after first killing between 300,000 -
400,000 people: population reduction, in other words.

Buy Gas masks and Bio-Chemical suits, now. As always,
these plans CAN be thwarted if we make this public
enough, albeit, for a brief period of time. Only God
and his son can ultimately put a stop to these bastards.
And they will, in their time.

Anyway, please pass this on to everyone you can
possibly think of an have them make this information
known as publicly as possible. Also, I hold you to your
promise of my complete anonymity.
Thanks.