-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 9/23/99 11:00:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> If any more evidence is needed that he is not just the banks
>  boy, but the banks Boy George, then I guess we will just
>  have to wait for his next instructions to manifest
>  themselves....he is the NWO totality, made so through deals
>  done by his grandfather way back when, when naziism was
>  formulated, funded, and created in Germany to spread
>  throughout the world by the likes of his fascist family.  Do
>  as I say and not as I do is the Bush credo.  They all need
>  to be in front of Crime Tribunals of the people, instead of
>  in front of cameras, and that just shows the depth of
>  corruption of the video/woodpulp paper media.  With weapons
>  like these imagine the conflict they will have to sow to
>  profit from them...they are small minded ignorant pigs whose
>  power derives from the mass ignorance created by Television
>  and Hearstian Media.

NWO elitist variety.  I think he favors European hegemony of the NWO and will
probably side with the German resurgence and be all for their dominance.
Continued tension in the SEA area so as to supply all sides and to get
benefits from all countries.  Black Nobility has Europe as a base, and it is
said that he is of that stripe.