-Caveat Lector-

===========================
The Committee for National Solidarity
Tolstojeva 34, 11000 Belgrade, YU

ALBANIAN TERRORISTS BURNED ALIVE A SIX MONTHS OLD BABY
        PRIZREN, September 25 (Tanjug) - A six months old Serbian baby from
Prizren, was first kidnapped by ethnic Albanian terrorists, and then burned
alive, Tanjug has learned from the Center for Peace and Tolerance in that
town. The baby's "fault" was that its Serbian mother, Dragana Mladenovic,
had refused to leave Prizren.

> Media:
>=======
> Two young boys were playing street hockey in Toronto.  A rabid pit  bull
> came out of nowhere and began to attack one of the boys. Without
> hesitation, his friend grabbed his hockey stick, hooked it into  the
> dog's collar and twisted with all his might breaking the pit bull's neck
> instantly. A reporter showed up and interviewed the hero and began to
> write his headline:
> "Leaf fan saves his friend by heroically killing rabid pit bull".
> The boy seeing this says, "Its OK but I'm not a Toronto Maple Leaf fan".
> The reporter thinks this is strange but rewrites his headline:
> "Blue Jay fan saves best buddy from the jaws of a mad dog".
> The boy again pipes up and says, "Its OK but I'm not a Blue Jays fan
> either". The reporter is confused now and says to the boy, "Well, if you
> aren't a Leaf fan, and your not a Blue Jays fan, what are ya?" The boy
> replies "I'm a Red Star Belgrade fan". The reporter's headline appears
> in the paper the next day:
> "Serbian bastard slays loving family pet."

Secretary General
Mrs. Jela Jovanovic
Art  historian