-Caveat Lector-

The below is pretty interesting and what does it mean and what is going
on?  Has anyone heard of this going on anyplace else?  Love, Bette
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
What an interesting morning. First, a letter from a news reporter asking
information about a TT page I am the contact for, then emails coming in
telling me stuff. Finally, the reporter wrote me and informed me that we
got a little plug from Gary North this morning.(link at bottom of this
letter) I will just copy it so you can read and/or comment and
forward anymore letters that I get.
Gary Norths topic was Martial Law.
Clipper

Clipper wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi Clipper,
Dave Hayes here, from The Kansas City Star. I'm interested in your
report on
the caves and government MREs posted on zetatalk.com. Can you tell me
more?
Which caves? What agency they're being unloaded for? Is this different
than
the usual government surplus food which is stored in the caves?
Any help you can give me would be appreciated. I can be reached at
234-4904
or by e-mail here.
Thanks in advance,
Dave
----
Dave Hayes
Technology Writer
The Kansas City Star
1729 Grand Blvd.
Kansas City, Mo. 64108
816-234-4904
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hello Dave,
It took me a few minutes to find out where you where coming
from. There is much information in Zetatalk and Troubled Times on many
different subjects. Thank goodness for search able technology. I found
the web page you were referring to at
http://www.zetatalk3.com/theword/tword20b.htm
This is what I have after searching through old emails with
one exception, the email address where this came from. I will forward
your message to this address and confirm that they wish to be contacted.
I left a few good tips in there for you. I don't think there will be any
problems since as you can see, they wished for this to be pursued. But,
people change. I hope you pursue this also. Just don't get your self
shot taking pictures and geting information I hope you will forward to
us.

Clipper
*** Troubled Times gossip mailing list ***
This came from another list. Sounds like uncle sam or his dictator, the
UN
is
getting ready for something big.
As a side note ........... MRE's cost about $50 US for each case.
Clipper
>-> IUFO Mailing List
>
> From: XXXXXXXXXXXX
>
> Hi, This is off the Ark list. Interesting. S.
>
> Below are two differnet notes that I received today. I took all
> the return paths off of these so that they can be passed around.
> I personally know both sources and they are EXTREMELY credible.
>Perhaps we can locate a source near Kansas City..to look into
> this (with pictures)......I am MOST curious...
>XXXXXXXX
> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
> name
>
>Here's the post I received yesterday from a Y2K chat friend
> regarding the situation. The second message is one I received today
from
> him.
>He'll be keeping me posted on what else he learns.
>
>Jeff
>

>Yesterday's Post-------
>
>Dear friends,
>
>As some of you know, I live in a poor and working class
> neighborhood in kansas city, and am involved with various
activities that
> help poor people become less poor. As part of this, I often
take in
> people who are homeless, or would be if not for a safe harbor.
One of my
> housemates just got a four month temporary job unloading trucks at
an
>underground storage center located near my neighborhood (KC has a lot
of
>underground limestone caves that are used for storage). Anyway, this
>particular contract is a government contract, and the product being
unloaded
>and stored is MRE's. that is, "meal ready to eat", which i believe
is the
>current incarnation of the old army c rations. how many mre's are on
truck?
>all day, 8 hours a
> day, for four months. that is a LOT of meals ready to eat.
>
> Note that I didn't hear this from somebody who heard from
somebody, i
> heard this from somebody in my own household who is unloading the
mres,
>beginning at 7:30 in the am.
>
>Three things: First, I am comforted to know that this large
amount of
food
>is being stored here locally. Second, if you have any fiends or
acquaintances
>who do temporary labor or casual jobs, you might ask around and see if
any
>such operations are going on in your city.Three, somebody is taking
this
>really seriously. mre's aren't
> cheap.
>
>Today's Post --------------
>
>Dear Jeff and everybody,
>
>Today they unloaded nine trucks, and then were let go early
> because some additional expected trucks didn't show. It takes
two
> guys about 1-1/2 hours to unload a truck, and each gets $35.
Don't know
> if this space has been used to store mre's before, but that's on
the list
of
>questions to scope out. It does seem to be a government
> contract, the supervisors seem sure of that. It has been confirmed
that
> this is new, that is, it isn't the regular cold storage location
for Ft.
>Leonard Wood, etc. One of the other laborers said that each
> truck had 3500 cases, so today there were nine trucks times 3500
cases
equals
>31,500 cases. Anybody know how many mre's are in a case? This
would
seem to
>be literally an enormous amount of food, as if there were six mre's
in
each
>case, that would mean 189,000 means were unloaded today alone, and
today
was
>a short day. He was called back to work at 3:30 in the afternoon,
but
the
>expected trucks still didn't arrive.
>
> Note that the laborers apparently have to +spc- a certain
> amount of time sitting around and waiting. Since the contract
is for
four
>months, 22 work days a month, and if today's unloading was an
average
>work day, and there are at least six mre's per case, then we're
talking a
>minimum of 16,632,000 mres. Any way you look at that, it is a
large
amount
>of prepared food, being tucked securely away in a limestone cavern
in
KCMO.
>It's three meals a day for 500,000 people for 11 days, and
> that's the low estimate, since today was deemed a slack day by
those
> doing the labor.
>
> - - - - --
>Note: this is from another source... came in after the top
> portion....
>

> I researched MRE's just this evening to learn more about
> them. The full meal type MRE comes 12 per case, and the case
weighs 17
> pounds. So, for doing some math, double the figures you were
dealing
with.
>Using Robert's math that would come to 33,264,000 meals - using 22 work
days
>per month, for 4 months, and the light work load experienced by
Robert's
> friend that particular day.
>Assuming 12 per case, that's 2,772,000 cases at 17 pounds per
> case equals 47,124,000 pounds of food, or 23,562 tons. That
would
> mean you could feed 500,000 people 3 meals per day for 22.17 days
or
roughly
> 100,000 people for just over 3 months (about 111 days actually).
> These are large numbers indeed and we can all look forward to
learning
> more about this. Robert, can you put the local news people on it
> to open it up? Would that be wise or not? I don't know, but if
appropriate,
>it's one heck of a story they may wish to track down. God
bless all of
you,

><< End of Forwarded message >>

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

WITH ALL THEM MRE'S GOING INTO
UNDERGROUND STORAGE CENTER, YOU
MIGHT WANT TO LOOK AROUND OUT IN THE COUNTY SIDE TO SEE IF THERE ARE
RELOCATION CAMP. WE ARE SO
THANKFUL FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU.
GOD, KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
XXXXXXXXX wrote: (note* I removed the address of this one.)
I am prior sevice and current federal employee. I have seen hundreds of
cases....
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Not a coincidence, Clipper. Gary North posted it on his Web site today
under
martial law...

http://www.garynorth.com/y2k/detail_.cfm/6298
<http://www.garynorth.com/y2k/detail_.cfm/6298>

We are about to go on a Journey. All Aboard
http://sites.netscape.net/gsussnzl/homepage
Bargain Books
http://bn.bfast.com/bfast/click/mid1349732?siteid=10734186&bfpage=b