-Caveat Lector-

----- Original Message -----
From: David Gould <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, October 01, 1999 1:26 PM
Subject: 145-National ID

Post Number 145: National ID Card
Freedom?  How free are you, really?  Ever wonder about that, or about
some of the rumors you hear being bandied about?  Well, you are about to
learn, first hand, what the real nature of the United States government
(a corporation in bankruptcy and under the control of the International
Monetary Fund) is.  This is not a pretty picture, but what is coming is
what amounts to an internal passport, where you will have to show your
"approved" ID for travel, for "work," and for any other activity, such
as banking, that you now foolishly take for granted.  Welcome, to a
brave new world.  Oh, and as you read this first part, please note that
license is simply another word for tax.

BUT DON'T FORGET WE LIVE IN A FREE COUNTRY
Last fall, as I was preparing to go on my annual 10-day, Montana elk
hunt, I learned that I would have to obtain a brand inspection for the
donkey I had purchased to pack gear - this license because I would cross
county lines, and I might be deemed a "rustler" without it.  So, it
suddenly occurred to me to count up the necessary licenses, without
which I couldn't make the hunting trip.
1. Drivers license
2. Motor vehicle title (pickup)
3. Motor vehicle registration
4. Motor vehicle license and plates
5. Trailer # 1 (haul camp gear) title
6. Trailer # 1 registration
7. Trailer # 1 license and plate
8. Trailer # 2 (carry donkey) title
9. Trailer # 2 registration
10. Trailer # 2 license and plate
11. Conservation license
12. Elk hunting license
13. Deer hunting license
14. State lands access permit
15. Forest Service firewood cutting permit
16. Donkey transport permit and bill of sale (brand inspection)

As I was traveling slowly (with two trailers) down the road headed for
hunting camp, I was counting up these government permissions, and
realized that I had even more permits in my wallet.
1. Concealed weapon carry permit
2. Private pesticide applicator's license
3. Commercial pesticide applicator's license
4. Voter registration permit

Then it occurred to me to think of the other permits that I had at home
that are critical to my daily existence.
1. Business license (to be in business for myself)
2. Occupancy permit for my home, including these permits I had to get to
build my home:
a. zoning and comprehensive plan compliance permit
b. building permit
c. excavation permit
d. septic permit
e. electrical permit
f. foundation permit
3. Lobbyist permit (to lobby the Legislature to uphold the Constitution)

I am told that the necessary laws are already passed to require every
person to have and carry an internal passport, smart card driver's
license, by October 1st of 2,000.  Then, a person will need to obtain
government permission to travel, and probably to breathe.
Best wishes,
Gary S. Marbut, President Montana Shooting Sports Association

If you are looking for a newspaper with good news and timely articles, I
recommend this one, The Jubilee.  I have received it before, and I
always found it to be Truthful and full of facts.
Washington Grassroots Email Network
Subject:        NID: National ID Card Is Now Federal Law
HREF="http://www.jubilee-newspaper.com/id_card_95.htm">http://www.jubilee-ne
ws

paper.com/id_card_95.htm
The Jubilee Newspaper
P.O. Box 310
Midpines, CA  95345
1-209-742-NEWS
Copies of this issue V9n5 are available from  The Jubilee Circulation
Dept.
National ID Card Is Now Federal Law by Cyndee Parker

In September of 1996, President Clinton signed into law, the Illegal
Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996. Buried at
approximately page 650 of the new national Defense Bill, also known as
Public Law 104-208, Part B, Title IV, the American public was given a
national ID card. With no fanfare, no publicity and no scrutiny, the
bill easily avoided the watchful eyes of even its most aggressive
opponents.

The Coalition to Repeal the Fingerprints Law, a Georgia grassroots
movement trying to rid the state of the new requirement to give digital
fingerprints in order to obtain a state ID or driver's license, recently
discovered the national ID tie. The group found that the national law
not only mandates a national ID card, but found how it is to be used.

In Section 401-403, pilot programs have been initiated by the U.S.
Attorney General, one of which is the "Machine Readable Document Pilot
Program." In this particular program, employers would have to "procure"
a document reader linked to the federal government's Social Security
Administration in order to have the potential employee swipe their new
driver's license/national ID card through the reader. Then, it would be
up to the federal government to either approve or disapprove the
applicant for employment.

Section 326 and 327 provide $5,000,000 per year grants to each state
participating in any of the three pilot programs.  The money has been
allocated through the Criminal Alien Tracking Center and is called the
Criminal Alien Identification System. The "automated identification
system," which is to be used by "Federal, State, and local law
enforcement" and will "provide for recording of fingerprints of aliens
previously arrested and removed." The grants run from "fiscal years 1997
through 2001."

Additionally, Section 656 of the new law states that "after October 1,
2000, Federal agencies may only accept as proof of identity driver's
licenses that conform to standards developed by the Secretary of the
Treasury," after consultation with state motor vehicle officials and the
American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators. The AAMVA sees
digital fingerprinting as the best way to go in driver's license
identifiers.

Fearing that all Americans were about to be digitally tattooed under the
government's paranoiac guise of catching everything from aliens to dead
beat dads, Congressman Dick Armey (R-TX) was one of the first to voice
his opinion.  Armey called the move, "an abomination and wholly at odds
with the American tradition of individual freedom."  Senator Spencer
Abraham (R-MI) joined Armey in signing a letter denouncing the computer
registry and tracking system and Jack Kemp announced in the New York
Times that this was, "an anti-privacy, anti-business and anti-American
approach" and that "it was no way to run immigration policy." Of course,
all this was said before the bills were snuck through in the last
defense bill. There is a possibility at this time, they don't even know
the proposed legislation became law.

For the first time in American history and reminiscent of Communist
countries, our government would have the ability to grant approval
before a private company enters into private employment contracts with
private citizens.  Because of the nature of the employment system alone,
personal information would be accessible to local agencies and anyone
who even claims to be an employer. The government would have
comprehensive files of all American citizen's names, dates of birth,
place of birth, mother's maiden names, Social Security numbers, gender,
race, driving records, child support payments, divorce status, hair
color, eye color, height, weight, and anything
else they may dream up in the future.

On May 10, 1995, a hearing was held by the Senate Subcommittee on
Immigration entitled, "Verification of Applicant Identity for the
Purposes of Employment and Public Assistance." The hearing was chaired
by Senator Alan Simpson (R-WY) and attended by Senators Ted Kennedy
(D-MA), Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), and John Kyl (R-AZ). Robert Razor of
the Secret Service Financial Crimes Division gave the Subcommittee an
explanation of the emerging biometric technological role in personal
identification. He said, "The use of biometrics is the means by which an
individual may be conclusively
identified.

There are two types of biometric identifiers: physical and behavioral
characteristics. Physiological biometrics include facial features, hand
geometry, retinal and iris patterns, DNA, and fingerprints. Behavioral
characteristics include voice characteristics and signature analysis."

Now the people of America not only must have digital tattoos on their
driver's licenses, we must also give information to the government when
boarding commercial aircraft, called personality profiles, along with a
government ID card.

Of course, this guise is in order to catch some would-be terrorist.
Dianne Feinstein, author of the national ID law, explained in a Capitol
Hill magazine that it was her intention to see Congress immediately
implement a national identity system where every American is required to
carry a card with a "magnetic strip on it which the bearer's unique
voice, retina pattern, or fingerprint is digitally encoded." She also
stated that "fifteen years ago, they would have torn the building down."
We probably would have if we had known about it. (I hope she doesn't
mind that Georgia left out the magnetic strip and replaced it with two
dimensional bar-coding.)

During closing remarks of the May 10th Subcommittee meeting, Senator
Alan Simpson stated, "There is much to do here, but I was just saying to
Ted [Kennedy] before he left, a hearing like this fifteen years ago,
would have torn the building down. And here we are today, just a bunch
of us, kind of sitting around and no media, no nothing. This is fine
with me. I get tired of them on this issue."

Based on other federal mandates, the Associated Press reported in the
Wichita Eagle on March 6, 1997 that the "Federal government mandates a
registry of new employees: State lawmakers balk at bill required by
Congress to ease child support collection. A bill designed to increase
state collection of child support payments was described as a 'Big
Brother' move and drew little support from members of the Senate
Judiciary Committee on Wednesday. But the federal government says the
legislature must pass it or the state could lose as much as $29 million
in federal funds."

The bill referred to requires the state to set up a "new hires
directory" that would require all employers to report to the state
information about every newly hired employee. The directory would be
made available to the Department of Social and Rehabilitation Services
for child support collections. In the article, they reported that "the
date in Kansas and other states, although confidential, would be
available to a national directory of new hires." They further reported
that all people would be listed, regardless of age and even those that
have no child support obligation.

The Senate Judiciary Committee in Kansas was quick to offer comments
condemning the federal mandate. Senator Mike Harris from Wichita, the
committee chairman said, "This is the most potentially significant,
far-reaching piece of legislation that has come through this committee."
The legislators from both parties referred to "Big Brother" and George
Orwell's novel, "1984."

Kansas State Senator Paul Feleciano of Wichita said, "If ever we give
witness to Big Brother watching over us, this is the beginning of it."
Sen. Ed Pugh of Wamego had sharper words for the bill. He said, "I don't
see how it can be drafted by someone in a free society. It's a perfect
example of the ends justifying the means." These Kansas lawmakers are
not referring to the Immigration Act, but to another new federal law,
the Welfare Reform Act. If Kansas refuses to have a state bill in place
later this year, they will loose as much as $29 million in federal funds
for child support collection. Senator
Pugh said it is a "wholesale assault on Constitutional rights."

The new driver's license requirement mandating fingerprints for Georgia
driver's and those wanting ID cards passed the state legislature with
virtually no public or media attention in April of 1996. The first known
announcement was on the local Atlanta news announcing an October, 1996
date to begin fingerprinting. (Cyndee Parker, now a coordinator for the
Coalition to Repeal the Fingerprint Law in Georgia began the campaign to
repeal the egregious law.)

Many Georgia lawmakers joined in on the repeal efforts. Representatives
Mitchell Kaye, Brian Joyce, Vernon Jones and Senator Pam Glanton were
the first to help lead the repeal efforts in the General Assembly of
Georgia.  Eight bills were drawn by the House and one by the Senate.
Mitchell Kaye refers to the law as, "tracking us like a can of dog
food."

Due to the Governor's and House Speaker's manipulations, all eight House
bills were held hostage by the House Motor Vehicle's Committee and were
never voted on. The Senate overwhelmingly passed a Senate Bill, only to
find it placed as hostage, along with the other bills in Motor Vehicles.
On the last night of the Georgia Session, Senator Glanton amended
another driver's license related bill and it also was never voted on by
the House due to the same manipulations, illegal rule changes and an
incredible amount of confusion on the House Floor.

Governor Miller stated numerous times during the year that he would veto
any repeal effort. House Speaker Tom Murphy was happy to see that the
Governor did not have to get out his veto pen.

Georgia just slipped theirs through unnoticed by lawmakers and the
public, the same way the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant
Responsibility Act was.

The group also had to notify their United States Congressional
Representatives and Senators, as they were unaware of the facts as
well.  Both State and Federal Representatives and Senators had
absolutely no knowledge they had passed the new laws until the Coalition
brought it to their attention.

· The Coalition to Repeal the Fingerprints Law can be reached at
404-250-8105 <<A
HREF="mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]">[EMAIL PROTECTED]
or visit their web site at: <A HREF="http://www.mcwebs.com/repeal/
">http://www.mcwebs.com/repeal/
Copies of this issue V9n5 are available from The Jubilee Circulation
Dept.

The above information is only a part of the story.  Please E-mail
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and request Part II of Post 145: National ID.

As more and more people begin to starve to death around the world,
because of actions directly related to Washington, DC, perhaps more
Americans will begin to understand why judgement will come against
them.  The United States (not America), is the New World Order, and most
of the rest of the world understands this.

Please think about this: Only in America... do we use the word
'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning
'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.

I urge you to pass this post on to others, or post it as you see fit to
the Internet, unaltered in any way, as others may need to understand
what is going on.  We all have a moral obligation to help understanding
and knowledge spread across America.   "But if the watchman sees the
sword coming and does not blow the trumpet to warn the people and the
sword comes and takes the life of one of them, that man will be taken
away because of his sin, but I will hold the watchman accountable for
his blood."  Ezekiel 33:6 (NIV)

The cost of liberty is eternal vigilance; this is the lesson that
America forgot in the enjoyment of the excess of materialism, and in the
orgy of plundering the world with unjust weights and measures.

I am now writing a new book titled "The Science of Life, or, Man and his
gods, and how to be free of them."  This book is intended to correct the
errors which exist in other works.  I have offered this information for
free to other authors, but they will not listen.  If you would like
information on this book, please ask, and I will forward the Nutshell on
"The Science of Life" to you.  Please E-mail me and request it at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   If you are interested in this, or in learning
more about the how and why of slavery in America, A suggest you join the
Egroup listed below.

There is now a Web page with my writings on it.  You may go to:
http://members.theglobe.com/kcwills/default.html
This is the original site for my work, as posted by William; CLICK on
"So Many Conspiracies."  There is a lot of information here, including
the referenced file from Part II showing the original Constitution of
1787 before it was sent to England for approval.

Another site with my latest copies of The Series is:
http://iresist.com/cgoc/coffee/
All of the sites listed above have a lot of good information on them!

http://www.eagle-net.org/AremEnt/
This is another site with the first thirteen Parts of the Series on it.

I have now established a new E-group.  This group is monitored only to
the point that I approve of new members to the group.  I do have some
common sense rules;
No language that is offensive
No flaming or name calling
And if you post information, source it.
If you do not follow these rules, I will remove you.

"An information sharing group dedicated to the knowledge and
understanding of the True history of America and of their status as free
men and women, and dedicated to bringing about the changes necessary for
personal freedom."

Users can send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
automatically subscribe.
To unsubscribe, simply email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To contact the moderator of the group: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.egroups.com/group/theseries/   This is the archive for the
group.
This location will change your subscription to a digest format.
go to www.egroups.com  I suggest list members log in using your email
user location that you receive the messages at and your password.  You
will see the various egroups you are subscribed to, including
[theseries].  Under "eGroup", click on "theseries".
Then click on "Modify Subscription". Among the information shown on your
subscription is the Delivery Mode.  You can set your delivery mode to:
* individual e-mails
* daily summaries
* daily full-text digest
* read it on the Web only

It also appears that I will be working on the Internet newsletter
American Taxpayer as a contributing writer.  I have agreed that the
writing that I do for this Newsletter will be proprietary information,
which means I will not release it elsewhere.  If you are interested in
subscribing to this Newsletter, please contact me.

Is information in this post for real?  I assure you it is.  If you do
not understand, I suggest you begin reading the papers that I have
prepared for people just like you (no cost; no obligation).  There are
currently 19 papers in all and they cover health, cancer, nutrition, the
Constitution, citizenship, law, case law, nature, and many other
subjects.  Currently, there are at least 7 doctors, 3 lawyers, 1 judge
(that I know of), 4  college/university professors and many others
reading the information.  They read because they are learning; maybe you
should as well.  Your first paper will be about United States
citizenship, and what case law says about it. Case law from the federal
courts, for instance.  The second paper is on the Constitution.

To understand the world around you it is necessary to understand
Scripture, and one piece of information from Scripture is particularly
telling; "the LOVE of money is the root of ALL evil."  Not some evil;
not most evil; ALL evil.  Private courts the IRS uses are simply another
way to prey on the uninformed; please, do not stay uninformed.  Learn
what is really going on in America.  Learn why the United States
government (a corporation [in bankruptcy]) allows abuse of people like
the fraudulent IRS.  I will be sending other Posts I consider important;
please pass them on to those you consider in need of information.
Please pass them on unedited.  David

If you are interested in my series, please E-mail
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> and let's get started!  Or, visit the web pages
listed above and get started!  Whatever you do, just get started!  And
for those of you who have been reading and stopped for some reason, any
reason, please continue.  Believe me, the real information begins after
Part X!  There will be a total of 20 parts, and those who are finishing
are learning much more, and this learning is changing how they look at
the world around them, in some ways, drastically.  May YHVH Bless you
Greatly, David

"Most people, sometime in their lives, stumble across truth. Most jump
up, brush themselves off, and hurry on about their business as if
nothing had happened." - Sir Winston Churchill

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit
being mistaken or cease to be honest.

Lawyers: 99.9 percent of them give the rest of the profession a bad
name.

I don't think you can make a lawyer honest by an act of legislation.
You've got to work on his conscience.  And his lack of conscience is
what makes him a lawyer -- Will Rogers (1879-1935)

It also can be said better: When do you know a lawyer is lying?  When
his mouth is open.

The solution is simple ... convince people to stop signing government
forms... if their compliance is absolutely, positively required and
mandated by law ... then no signature is necessary.  For example, no one
signs an agreement say that they will not murder.