-Caveat Lector-

http://www.nitronews.com/specials.html

BUSH DRUG WITNESSES TERRIFIED
EXPRESS FEAR FOR THEIR LIVES

Nitro News, bringing you the stories the big boys don't, was one of the few
media outlets to report the George W. Bush drug sting scandal.

According to former LAPD Narcotics Investigator Michael C. Ruppert, Bush Jr.
and brother Jeb flew into Tamiami Airport, near Miami, in 1985 to pick up
multiple kilos of cocaine from Barry Seal. Allegedly, the infamous drug
smuggler secretly filmed the entire pick-up.

Ruppert, still searching for the tape, shares our frustration at corporate
media: "[We] should not be able to compete with ABC, NBC, CBS, the Wall
Street Journal, the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time or any of the
other major media. Yet we do."

Editor of From The Wilderness, his own newsletter, Ruppert has appeared on
over 700 radio programs to spread the Bush shock story across America. But
the media still refuses to even investigate his claims.

Nitro News talked with one CNN production employee, hoping Ted Turner's news
tank is at least aware of the convincing report: "No, I've never heard
anything at all about it. I think we would have been all over it if we had."

In his September issue, Ruppert brings home the reality of the Bush
investigation: "I have spoken to other sources with limited knowledge of
these events and all of them have expressed direct and imminent fear for
their lives if they revealed any 'first-hand knowledge' of what happened.

"This story belongs to all of us. It is our nation that may be facing the
prospect of having a man elected as its leader who flew across state lines
and transported cocaine with the intent to distribute it. I think we all
have a stake in getting to the bottom of it."

Meanwhile, author Terry Reed has modified his statements about having been
present when the drug sting took place. But he still stands by his
bestselling book, which first exposed the incredible story.

(Editor's note - From The Wilderness is published monthly. Annual
subscriptions are $35 payable to FTW, P.O. Box 6061-350, Sherman Oaks, CA,
91413.)

----

MALIBU KEN'S BRITISH TOUR
LECTURES BEHIND CLOSED-DOORS

"Malibu Ken" Starr is evading the press in a low key visit to England, Nitro
News can reveal.

But the Sexgate sensation, famed for his nitty gritty investigation of
President Bill Clinton, couldn't resist the opportunity to lecture. It was a
closed-door event at Pepperdine University's London campus, with only
students and faculty invited. When one journalist tried to note the
proceedings, Starr wasn't amused: "This is all off the record."

However, one Nitro News spy slipped past the anti-hack hounds as the
question and answer session began. "The mostly Republican law students
steered well clear of controversial topics, preferring technical legal talk.

"But one young woman, referring to the President, said America's leaders
should always resign when their morals are questioned."

Starr firmly disagreed, saying Clinton's entire escapade with Monica
Lewinsky was not grounds for impeachment - It was only when the President
lied under oath that he had a case.

This week's lecture wasn't Starr's first association with Pepperdine. The
controversial lawyer was once offered a job as head of the school's Malibu,
California law department, but turned it down.

----

LITERARY TRANSVESTITE
CONTROVERSY OVER REAGAN BIOGRAPHY

Dutch: A Memoir Of Ronald Reagan hits America on Thursday. But will it be a
slap across the former President's face, or another knock-out triumph for
author Edmund Morris?

The biography, published by Random House, has ignited a sea of fire across
the networks, as powerhouse pundits and Reagan fans debate its controversial
content.

So what makes this page-turner so questionable? Morris has taken the classic
mold of a "biography" and turned it into pure fiction. In the book, he casts
himself as an imaginary character who has known Reagan for many years. The
fictional world and the narrator mold together only when Morris meets the
legend in real life.

The media has already steamrolled Dutch. Joyce Appleby, in Sunday's
Washington Post, lambasted the author's approach: "Fundamentally, Dutch
calls into question Morris's integrity. If he would, without acknowledgment,
create a fictional buddy for Reagan, what else might he do for literary
effect?"

Nitro News Columnist J. Walker Winslow was equally upset last night: "I am
at the same time bemused and appalled. Bemused at his audacity, and appalled
at the total disregard of certain journalistic standards. It strikes me that
Morris probably doesn't particularly care about what I think, with the extra
copies he will sell with this controversy. But by crossing genres, he has,
in my eyes, become a literary transvestite."

Morris, who won a Pulitzer Prize in 1980 for the Rise Of Theadore Roosevelt,
was given complete access to Reagan's papers, friends and family to write
the authorized biography. The result was a $3 million paycheck from Random
House and 14 years of painstaking research and analysis.

But on Tuesday, shots were fired out west, as Reagan's eldest child,
Maureen, said Morris "wasted an incredible and irreplaceable opportunity."
The former First Daughter, who lives in Sacramento, California, plans to
give the 874-page biography a "pass."

Even former President George Bush entered the bashing bonanza. In the book,
he is quoted as saying: "I kinda wished they'd (Reagans) shown - 'y'know, a
little appreciation. Didn't seem to want us upstairs in the White House." On
NBC's Today, he denied ever making such a remark, and called the book's
"airhead" description of Reagan "brutal and grossly unfair and untrue."

The author, meanwhile, is defending his unique approach to the project in
October 4's Newsweek: "I think my method is an advance in biographical
honesty because by giving the narrator flesh, as it were, I make the reader
more aware of the fact that this narrator's opinions are not necessarily
fair. They are as fallible and subject to change as that of any ordinary
human being, as Reagan, in the course of a long life, becomes more and more
extraordinary."

But why didn't he alert the reader that parts of the biography are
fictional? "I've never understood the patronizing neurosis among our print
editors and our television producers that everything these days, whether it
be a report from Chechnya or a new series on Masterpiece Theatre, has to be
announced, introduced, explained, made easy, by some authoritative figure.
Why can't an original approach be allowed to explain itself?"

Morris, on CBS's 60 Minutes, said he expects Nancy Reagan, wife of the
former President, to be disturbed by the book: "I do not hide the fact that
Reagan was frequently an old, spaced-out man, inattentive to details.''

According to PR Newswire, Mrs. Reagan received an advanced copy of Dutch on
Saturday, September 25. "So does she like it?" we asked the Office of
President Reagan yesterday. Nitro News received no response to our fax.

----
BUSH FAMILY'S NAZI CONNECTIONS
SUCCESS THANKS TO ADOLPH HITLER

Prescott Bush, grandfather to Presidential candidate George W. Bush, was
involved in Nazi banking operations, Nitro News can reveal. The Bush
fortune, as well as the family's political success, is directly connected to
his questionable activities.

On October 20, 1942, the US Government, under the "Trading with the Enemy
Act," seized Prescott's Nazi operations, and took over the Union Banking
Corporation, for which he was director.

The US Alien Property Custodian grabbed the company's stock shares, all of
which were owned by Prescott, E. Roland "Bunny" Harriman, three Nazi
executives, and two other associates.

The Government then seized two Nazi front organizations run by the
Bush-Harriman bank. They were the Holland-American Trading Corporation and
the Seamless Steel Equipment Corporation.

A 1942 US Government document also shows that Prescott Bush's bank had close
ties with the German Steel Trust. During the war, that Trust produced a
massive 50.8% of Nazi Germany's pig iron, 45.5% of their pipes and tubes,
22.1% of their wire, and 35% of their battlefield explosives.

At the time, this information stunned the American public, and revealed the
Bush family's central role in financing and arming Adolf Hitler for his
domination of Europe. But since then, the media has virtually buried all
such reports.

Years later, former US President George Bush Sr. was boosted into the CIA
and then the White House, thanks to powerful Anglo-American associates.
Those men also happened to be partners in his father's war time "Hitler
Project."

And just before he was elected into office, Bush Sr. asked William Stamps
Farish III, one of the richest men in Texas, to manage his personal wealth.
Bush counted on his friend not to reveal the secrets of his fortune. After
all, Farish's family got rich through the Hitler Project too, in a lucrative
partnership with Prescott.

As another Bush races towards the White House in the drama known as Election
2000, the family's rampant Nazi connections remain buried below rumors of
cocaine use. A book entitled "George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography", by
Webster G. Tarpley and Anton Chaitkin, once exposed these dark secrets, but
interestingly enough it's now out of print.

----

BUSH STING WITNESS SPEAKS OUT
EVIDENCE THAT COULD BURN BUSH CAMPAIGN

Nitro News recently reported on the 1985 DEA video which allegedly shows
George W. Bush, along with brother Jeb, collecting two kilos of cocaine. The
sting was set up after receiving information from an FBI informant close to
the Medellin cartel.

The brothers arrived on the Bush family King Air from Texas to pick up the
stash, which was delivered to them by legendary smuggler Barry Seal. Terry
Reed was Seal's unwitting co-pilot that day.

In a shock statement taped in Los Angeles this summer, Reed speaks out with
evidence that could burn the Bush Presidential campaign:

"The people who conducted the sting didn't really know who they'd stopped
until they had to go and replay the video and check out the tail number on
the airplane... which was registered to the Bush oil company. And upon
closer observation, it was actually Jeb and George Jr. who were in the
airplane."

"An FBI agent was censored as a result of gathering that information, and a
customs agent was clearly destroyed because he wanted to advance the
investigation of the Bush family."

"I just don't see how the Republicans, and especially Rush Limbaugh, can sit
around and get behind this guy. It's my prediction he's going to melt down -
Just absolutely evaporate."

The 14-year-old tape, which reportedly captures the crime, has yet to
surface.

----

BUSH'S DINNER WITH A GUNRUNNER
NITRO NEWS EXCLUSIVE

Under the parasols of Southern France, new claims are brewing this month
about Texas Governor and Presidential candidate George W. Bush.

A known French gunrunner has told friends that he met with Bush on at least
one occasion.

Just days after Nitro News published reports of the Governor's alleged 1985
cocaine pick-up, this latest story was sparked in St. Tropez, the lavish
vacation spot for the upper crust.

According to the gunrunner, he invited Bush to a private party at his pricey
pad, and the Texan accepted.

Besides money, St. Tropez is an infamous magnet for mafia-like crime. Locals
who are aware of the story have asked what connections Bush would have to
such a figure.

Nitro News contacted the Office of the Governor in Texas, asking if he's
ever visited the area. Bush representative Anne Trenolone responded: "In
answer to your inquiry, the Governor was not in St. Tropez recently."

The alleged meeting with the gunrunner happened two years ago.

----