-Caveat Lector-

Ever see the film where there is a suspension bridge, in
high wind?  First it very slightly starts to tremble, then
the dissonance feeds on itself until, in a relatively short
period, it literally explodes, pieces of concrete and pipe
and wire whipping through the air everywhere.
     Our economy is like that bridge.
     The first tremblings began with the removal of precious
metals from circulation...it has been heightened by
packaging scams and other hidden inflations in consumer
goods...there are MANY of those...and the best the masters
hoped was that it could go to 2000 so that the computers
could be blamed.  Magical nonaccountability.  Well it looks
like it is going to make it, but many of us now know who has
been behind every negative fluctuation in value and every
increase in taxation sinbce 1913, don't we?