Date sent:              Sun, 17 Oct 1999 00:54:55 -0400
To:                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From:                   JONIFERRIS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject:                IUFO: NEW BOOK by Branton

I am forwarding this, I think everyone should try to get this!

Joni
www.starfriends.com

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello Friends,
I want to tell you about a new book about to hit the market!  It is a
compilation of work put together by 'Branton'. He has managed to capture the
true flavor of the UFO arena in all its terror for our little blue marble.
Undergoing publication at this time, it should be ready for purchase sometime
in the next 6 weeks. It can be ordered from your favorite bookstore, or
directly from the publisher. (If you are going to order from a bookstore,
please wait about about 6 weeks so the New Books in Print info can reach
them.)

Here are the particulars for this masterpiece of the battle for control of
the universe:

Title: The Secrets Of The Mojave