in the L.A. where Brice's daughter
is staying.  I did not think it
prudent.  Do you think namely the
hospital would have been a good idea?
Prior to the lecture - Brice and
I had a telephone conversation.  From
the context of that conversation, I
exactly know the name of the hospital.
Second: I specifically remember her stating
that she took some classes at the
USC Dental School, along with her
husband.  That is the way I remember it.
Maybe, I heard something that you didn't.
Brice is quite sure she was involved
with testing at USC, and, as a cover, I
believe she stated she was taking classes.
Third: We were never told where Brice met
Uncle Charlie, only that she met
Uncle Charlie for the purposes of
programming.  Yes, Brice stated it
was through her father/relatives, but the
connection is very vague.  It is anecdotal
testimony, and far from evidentiary material.
Fourth:  Also, there was never a clear
connection - in my mind - between USC and UCLA.
These two institutions are rivals, even in the
academic sense.  Why would they be cooperating
with a single person's programming?  So far,
I have no other testimony supporting cross
training between these two institutions.
Fifth: Additionally, Brice never presented a
clear timeline of events.  Unlike most of
the targeted individuals I hear from.
However, that maybe a condition of how her
own personal memory retrieval system works.
Sixth: It was never my intention to go into each
and every one of the points Brice made,
nor do a rehash all the people she thanked.
Yes, Brice mentioned Katherine Gould several
times.  I have no idea who the women is, only
that she was important to Brice.  I have no
idea who Clair is either.  I guess I have worked
on my own "facts of the matter" without making
contact with people claiming to be working with
people like me.
Seventh: I was writing from own response to the
information presented.
Suggestion:  Maybe, you should write up a
report on what you thought Brice stated, and
make sure that people understand a representative
from ACHRES was there.  (Lyn Sharman already knows
how I felt about her granting me a "press
pass" so that I could attend.  That is between
Lynn and me.  Frankly, I think it is interesting
that Lynn never mentioned to me during our
telephone call that you would be at the lecture.)
Lastly: I will not do a formal write-up until
Brice/Susan makes a visit to UCLA for the purpose
of identifying the rooms she was taken to - just
like everybody else who claims NPI programming.
I told Annie about this condition.  Until that
happens, I don't feel I can do justice to Brice's
story.
Me?  I only represented myself, and no organization.
KK
BTW: please post this response to your
e-mail wherever you posted this attached
e-mail.  Thanks.