-Caveat Lector-

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>  -Caveat Lector-
>
> Now let me ask you this, IF one were to NOT have a bank account, but otherwise
> carried on as per normal, ie; used FRN's, etc. . . would that be sufficient
> to be "unseen" by the IRS?

Usually it might be sufficient, but there is always the
matter of receipts. Unless one has receipts stating,
"Paid at law in coin", the IRS will assume one was
using FRN's for their purchases. Even if one used clad
coins for their purchase, such receipts can still be
obtained by asking the seller to sign the receipt that
way.

Frog Framer styled clad coins as "unlawful counterfeit
with intent to deceive", but mentioned they are still a
step up from FRN's: private script. He also mentioned
that when using clad coins he gets "Paid at law in
coin" receipts all the time: "Most people have no idea
what it means, but judges do."

> OR are there attachments to the use of FRN's, and
> if that is the case how is this invisible contract brought to bear?

FRN's are private script, and (I assumed) can be seen
as having the same 'invisible contracts' attached as
bank accounts have -- by default. Although after
exchanging a couple messages with Frog Farmer on the
issue of gold/silver coins vs. clad coins vs. FRNs
these past few days, it seems I was mistaken about the
importance of "invisible contract" with regards to
FRNs, and that legally their day-to-day use is not as
significant as I had previously assumed. [But having a
book full of receipts stating "Paid at law in coin",
sure as hell wouldn't hurt anything....]

When I asked Frog Farmer, "what legal considerations
caused you to exclusively use coins instead of FRN's?"
he replied: "I began after being asked to do so by Jack
Metcalf (Washington State Sen.), who explained the harm
done by FRNs to our country.  I was further supported
in the decision by George Gordon (pro se guru), who
made further distinctions between Law and Equity, and
how what we each choose to do says a lot about
ourselves. Actions have implications and
ramifications."

"...Do any of the people still understand the
difference between form and substance?  Between Equity
and Law?  Between debts and assets?  Has anyone cared
to read any monetary law, starting with the Act of
1792? Has anyone cared to research the history of the
FRN?  Yet they still have trouble differentiating
between FRNs and coin?"

"...You can't get receipts saying "paid at Law in coin"
when using FRNs - people aren't yet THAT stupid.  I use
all kinds of coins.  And I just don't want to support
the Federal Reserve, personally.  Do you?"

He suggested reading "Everything I Have Is The IRS" by
Merrill Jenkins, "which thoroughly explains the fraud
of the clad coin, and the Catch-22 situation that the
government has put itself in by pretending to treat a
quarter coin made of silver the same as a clad
counterfeit."

> Where is it hidden?  What role does the Social Sec. Sys. have in this, since all
> people must pay into it (though obviously this is probably grossly
> unconstitutional as well), how does one avoid this attachment, especially
> since this would give the "King" another avenue to pursue one for the
> collection of revenue?  Since courts have ruled that you cannot "opt out" of
> the system, how do you get around it?  Is it even necessary in the context of
> our discussion?

Mercier has a chapter in "Invisible Contracts" that
answers the above questions [Chapter 5, The Employment
Contract (pgs 229-299)
<http://www.etext.org/Legal/Invisible.Contracts/incon05.txt>]:
"A lot of folks don't realize it, but the presentation
of a Social Security Number to your Employer is a
contract with the King to pay taxes, and an
acknowledgment of personal Status as a Taxpayer." He
explains, step by step, how one can legally get around
this 'invisible contract', "but it's not an easy thing
to do". The best way and the most obvious thing to do,
of course, is not to be an employee or employer.

I realize these answers are a bit general in scope, and
are lacking much substance, and I apologize for it.
I've been extemely busy lately and didn't have nearly
as much time to spend on these subjects as I would
liked to have spent. Hopefully next time around....

philately