From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Monday, 25 October 1999 4:46
Subject: Re: [CTRL] People Who Have Died After Being on the Art Bell Show

-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 10/23/1999 12:47:42 PM CST, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> And of course the beloved Father Malichi, a real Catholic exorcist. He
>  predicted a meteor would hit the earth.

Malachi Martin died after being on Bell's show?  How very sad.  Do you think
any of this implicates Bell?  I've never listened to him and don't know if
he's considered reliable and safe or not.

Samm

CTRL is a discussion and informational exchange list. Proselyzting
propagandic
and 'conspiracy theory', with its many half-truths, misdirections and
outright
gives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to
readers;