Forwarded from the New Paradigms Project [Not Necessarily Endorsed]:
From: Duane Phinney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Stopping Smokers Not Killers
Date: Friday, October 22, 1999 5:37 PM

The press has never informed the public of the side effects of psycho drugs.
The majority of the kids involved in the school shootings were on these
drugs.

Ian Goddard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...

> It's amazing to think that drugs that can cause violent
> mania are being prescribed en mass to children while
> drugs that calm people down like cannabis are the
> NUMBER ONE target of law enforcement in the US!
> http://users.erols.com/igoddard/littleton.htm
> http://users.erols.com/igoddard/conyers.htm
> http://users.erols.com/igoddard/prozac.htm
>
> =======================================
> NEWS FROM THE LIBERTARIAN PARTY
> 2600 Virginia Avenue, NW, Suite 100
> Washington DC 20037
> World Wide Web: http://www.lp.org/
> =======================================
> For release: October 20, 1999
> =======================================
> For additional information:
> George Getz, Press Secretary
> Phone: (202) 333-0008 Ext. 222
> E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> =======================================
>
> Why are police arresting more dope smokers
> than murderers, robbers, thugs, and rapists?
>
>         WASHINGTON, DC -- Police are more eager to arrest
> people for smoking marijuana than for murder, robbery, or
> rape, according to new figures from the FBI -- and that's
> a criminal misuse of law enforcement resources that puts
> innocent Americans at risk, the Libertarian Party charged
> today.
>
>         "This is astonishing: Police apparently would rather
> arrest a person with marijuana in his possession than a
> sadistic killer with blood on his hands," said Steve Dasbach,
> the party's national director. "We have to ask: What are
> these police smoking?"
>
>         According to the new FBI Uniform Crime Report, police
> arrested more people for non-violent marijuana offenses in
> 1998 than for murder, rape, robbery, and aggravated assault
> -- combined.
>
>         In all, 682,885 Americans were arrested last year on
> marijuana-related charges, while only 676,020 people were
> arrested for the crimes of murder, rape, robbery, and
> aggravated assault.
>
>         Of those arrested for marijuana offenses, 88% were
> charged with mere possession.
>
>         "These figures are great news for murderers, rapists,
> and robbers, since police appear to be more interested in
> arresting someone for smoking marijuana than for committing
> a cold-blooded killing, a sadistic rape, or a brazen burglary
> spree," said Dasbach. "This is a clear case of public
> endangerment -- and a tragic waste of criminal justice resources.
>
>         "The fact is, every marijuana arrest means there is
> less police time, less law enforcement money, less court time,
> and fewer jail cells available to arrest, convict, and
> imprison violent criminals," he said. "Does that make any
> sense?"
>
>         According to another new study from the Marijuana
> Policy Project, there are 59,300 people in U.S. prisons and
> jails for marijuana offenses at any given time, and there
> have been nearly 3.5 million marijuana arrests since President
> Bill Clinton took office.

> [...]
 Forwarded for info and discussion from the New Paradigms Discussion List,
not necessarily endorsed by:
***********************************
Lloyd Miller, Research Director for A-albionic Research (POB 20273,
Ferndale, MI 48220), a ruling class/conspiracy research resource for the
entire political-ideological spectrum.  Quarterly journal, book sales,
rare/out-of-print searches, New Paradigms Discussion List, Weekly Up-date
Lists & E-text Archive of research, intelligence, catalogs, & resources.
 To Discuss Ideas:
  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://msen.com/~lloyd/
  For Ordering Info & Free Catalog:
   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://a-albionic.com/formaddress.html
  For Discussion List:
   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
   text in body:  subscribe prj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 **FREE RARE BOOK SEARCH: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> **
   Explore Our Archive:  <http://a-albionic.com/a-albionic.html>
Every Diet Has Failed!  What Can I do?
Click Below to "Ask Dr. Kathleen"!
http://www.radiantdiet.com/cgi-bin/slim/deliver.cgi?ask-1364