-Caveat Lector-

Eyes Wide Shut

Peter

Sent: Monday, October 25, 1999 3:35 PM
Subject: Kosovo crisis part II

Hi,
My name is Milos Markovic, and most of you already know me. During the
aggression of USA and NATO on FRY I was sending e-mails about their crimes,
and now I am starting new fight against KFOR and UNMIK.
----

Yugoslav people was given a promise by UN, NATO and its members that
peacekeeping force will protect Kosovo, non albanian population there and
that state of Serbia will have control under that province.
Yugoslav people was given a promise by UN, NATO and its members that
Yugoslav army, Serbian Ministry of Internal Affairs units will go back to
Kosovo.
All of these promises were signed by representatives of NATO countries in UN
Security Council, Russia, China, for NATO signed by Gen. Jackson.
----
Now we see that all of it was a big LIE. Serbs are not protected. Every day
more and more people of non albanian population are being killed,
raped.....Children are being burned.....
Yugoslav army and MUP(Serbian Ministry of Internal Affairs) are still
waiting to go back.

Organizations that are under control of state of Serbia are in hands of
UNMIK or in most ceases in hands of Albanian terrorists. Albanians are now
able to print passports, ID......
Albanians are entering Serbian hospitals, schools.....they kill people that
work there trying to clean Kosovo out of all non albanian populations
----
For all of this I wrote I have written facts:
MTA(Military Technical Aggrement)- signed by NATO and VJ says that border of
FRY with Albania and Macedonia will be protected by KFOR. I ask you way then
we have more and more citizens of Albania inside Kosovo and Metohija.
MTA & UNSC Resolution 1244- says that army and police of FRY will go back to
Kosovo as soon as possible. KFOR led by USA is creating situation in wich it
is not able for VJ and MUP to go back.
MTA- says that control of air space over Kosovo will be returned to
organizations of FRY. Control over our air space is still in hands of KFOR
commander.
Do I have to write more-
Media speace- by UN Resolution 1244 Serbia has control over media speace.
People from NATO with their equipment put a stop to signals of Yugoslav TV
stations.
----

All of these facts you can see at NATO web site!

Sincerely your

Milos Markovic

We are about to go on a Journey. All Aboard
http://sites.netscape.net/gsussnzl/homepage