-Caveat Lector-

Bill Richer wrote:

>  -Caveat Lector-
>
> WJPBR Email News List [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Peace at any cost is a prelude to war!
>
> Dear fellow veterans,
>
> I just want to let you all know that ABC is planning a show with Barbara
> Walters that should cause an uproar with every veteran, no matter what
> war they served in. I know that all Vietnam veterans would like to spit
> on the b--ch. I'm speaking of Hanoi jane fonda.
>
> I told ABC that I know I speak for the 58,200 + guys on the wall, for
> sure and many others.
>
> I would hate to see jane fonda honored anywhere, anytime, and anyhow. We
> all know what the traitor did in North Vietnam, (and she even posed for
> media!!!).
>
> I say it is time to flood ABC's e-mail with the ire of the veterans. The
> e-mail address I found was  [EMAIL PROTECTED] If they honor this (in my
> opinion) TRAITIR, COMMIE,
> BITCH, SHE WILL HAVE WON AND WE WILL HAVE LOST!!. Send them an e-mail
> and let your feelings be heard. Thank you!!!! yogi.

You already lost and you are still a looser. You dumb shit. You still don't
get it do you? YOU HAD NO BUSINESS GOING TO SOMEONE ELSE'S COUNTRY TO KILL
THEM! They didn't attack us, or send missiles at us, or drop bombs on us, or
even compete with us economically. There was absolutely no legitimate reason
for you to be there killing their people.

You don't like Commies??? Don't marry one. But don't you dare think that you
have any right to force at gunpoint, other people in their own sovereign
country to think like you . Some veterans got smart from the experience.
Unfortunately too many are still like you.

Joshua2