-Caveat Lector-

<<I personally don't give a damn about Jane Fonda, but what the hell were  all
you self righteous scumbags doing in someone else's country dropping bombs
on them and killing them?

Jane Fonda wasn't the problem assholes. You were.

Joshua2>>

I don't know if you were 1A during that time, or if you were even old enough
to know what was going on ... if you only read about it, you can never
understand what it was like to be there at that point in time and be of draft
age.  There were many more young men drafted than joined up.  And, it was
your government that drafted them, the government you love so much.  The
government was the problem, not the young men who were enslaved by their
government to fight and die to benefit the elites that run the country.

The government started that war, the government that has far exceeded it's
mandate from the Constitution.

And, if you are so dead set against Americans fighting, bombing etc. on
foreign soil, think how things would be if we didn't participate in WWII.
Hitler never attacked the United States, Japan attacked us, then we declared
war on Germany ... does that make any sense?  Of course we also declared war
on Japan, but Germany was the priority target.  If we did not step in the
fray at the time we did, there would be very few Jews, gypsies and other
minorities in the world today and chances are we would all be speaking German
because Hitler would have had more time to develop jet aircraft and atomic
bombs.

The common person rarely, if ever, benefits from war.  The elites benefit,
the big corporations and their CEO's make tons of money, the bankers make
even more money than the corporations and solidify their power base with the
governments because the governments now owe them and the bankers now own the
governments ... and the governments gain power to control their people.

Beware of nazism, it is alive and well, unfortunately, in these united States.

Jane Fonda is obviously an elite, an elite Communist and married to a man
with power in the communications field, who donated at least one billion
dollars to the U.N.  She took advantage of her wealth and position to step on
American POWs, all the while proclaiming how well they were being treated.
She even gave her own blood to help the North Vietnamese cause ... perhaps if
she had done this same act with the nazi's she would have been treated as a
traitor.

Think before you start throwing around names such as "scumbag and asshole,"
we are all lied to by our government and our government is controlled by
elites.  The elites use different people in different ways, the military is
only a small part of the population that is being used to further the elites
causes.

Regards,
Bob Stokes