-Caveat Lector-

Hi guys, I thought I would throw this one to the panel before replying

Peter

Hi Peter,

Hope you are well.  I have a question for you.

In the Bible it says that God made man is 'Our own image'.  If God was the
Annunaki, and the Annunaki were reptoids, then how come they made man
humanoid?

Tis a puzzlement?????  Any answers?  Maybe you can post the question...will
be interesting hearing the answer.

P.S.     Food for thought:

When, in trance, Edgar Cayce was asked, "What is needed most in the Earth
today?" He responded, "That the sons of men be warned that the day of the
Lord is near at hand, and that those who have been, and are, unfaithful must
meet themselves in those things which come to pass in their experience."

There is a place inside of us, in our soul, where we are connected to
guidance-the will of God/One/All That Is. Each of us has the choice, in
every moment, to listen to the "still, small voice" of the soul, or to
follow the voices of the ego in the mind. The ego-voices lead us into
suffering, distortion of truth, and the creation of karma. In high contrast,
the soul's guidance increases our experience of joy, gratitude, and peace.

Christ Jesus gave us similar advice: "Seek ye first the Kingdom, and all
else shall be added unto you." As we approach Omega-Alpha, the distorted
results of our ego-identified choices become painfully apparent, but so do
the gifts of grace generated from living from our soul. As we move through
Omega-Alpha, we will experience virtually instantaneous karmic return,
positive or negative.

http://members.tripod.com/Chrysalis_Foundation/index.html

We are about to go on a Journey. All Aboard
http://sites.netscape.net/gsussnzl/poleshift