Click Here: <A HREF="http://www.nitronews.com/dowbenko.html">Nitro News - Uri
Dowbenko</A>
-----

FIGHT CLUB
SECRETS OF JANUS
By Uri Dowbenko
Media Columnist
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

When you see Fight Club, you'll have "front row seats for the theater of
destruction."
Ostensibly a movie about underground ultimate fighting, Fight Club is
actually an externalized psychodrama and the best illustration of the
internal workings of an MPD, or Multiple Personality Disorder, victim ever
made.

Narrated by the wimpy antihero (Edward Norton), Fight Club begins as the
savage Tyler Durden (Brad Pitt) forces a gun into his mouth. The rest of the
movie is an extended flashback until the end, as the Narrator in a deadpan
voiceover describes his life in a nightmarish first person rant.

The super-alienated Narrator works as a zombified analyst for a big car
company. He suffers from insomnia, and a doctor, in a spoof of new age
medicine, tells him to chew some valerian and get some rest.

Since his bean-counter job is to figure out how many customer deaths will
warrant a product recall, he spends the rest of his time compulsively
ordering home furnishings for his apartment.

Driven by his consumer cult addiction, he starts attending support group
meetings to counteract his anomie. "Losing all hope is freedom," says the
Narrator. "I became addicted to groups," he continues, visiting a different
12-step group every night. There he meets a fellow traveller like himself,
the chain-smoking spiky haired Marla (Helena Bonham Carter).

Later on a plane he meets Tyler Durden (Brad Pitt), who wears retro-seventies
clothes and has a Woody Woodpecker haircut. Tyler sneers at him and his
meaningless lifestyle, adding, "you have a kind of sick desperation in your
laugh."

When his apartment is blown up, he moves into Tyler's place. It looks like a
crack house, a dilapidated war-zone mansion with a flooded basement. "I
didn't know if he owned it or if he was squatting," he quips.

Tyler makes liposuction-based soap which he sells to toney boutiques, or as
he put it, "we were selling the women their fat asses back to them."

At night, meanwhile, the boys have organized an underground bare knuckle
boxing club with other disaffected men. The Narrator says, "every evening I
died and every evening I was born again." It's S&M Chic with homoerotic
undertones. Black and Blue Psycho-Boys beat each other till they drop. "'In
Tyler we trust' was their motto," says the Narrator.

As a mind controlled cult with "franchises" in every major city, the skinhead
followers prepare for Project Mayhem, a plan to blow-up the infrastructure of
American life. "What's the difference between performance art and sabotage?"
is the question. The house itself has become a Death Cult war room.

According to recovered survivors of mind control, Fight Club is the story of
someone who discovers he has so-called Janus End Times Programming. The Ed
Norton character is a "sleeper," or programmed mind control victim, triggered
to perform certain activities of chaos, disruption and murder, aka Project
Mayhem in the film.

"Rule Number One," says the Brad Pitt character in the movie. "Nobody talks
about Fight Club." The subtext is simple - nobody talks about mind control,
especially as a causative agent in America today.
The Brad Pitt role itself is the raging "alter," one of the split-off
personalities, which characterizes MPD, renamed DID, or Dissociative Identity
Disorder.

According to DSM IV, the psychiatrists' guide to mental illness, DID is
characterized by "the presence of two or more distinct personality states
that recurrently take control of behavior. There is an inability to recall
important personal information, the extent of which is too great to be
explained by ordinary forgetfulness. The disturbance is not due to the direct
physiological effects of a substance or a general medical condition." (p.484)

The technology of trauma-based mind control programming has advanced rapidly
since Nazi "doctor" Josef Mengele conducted research on thousands of twins
and other hapless victims in Germany during World War II.

Known as "The Angel of Death," Mengele was one of many military scientists
and medical researchers secretly exfiltrated into the US, where they
continued to practice their black arts.

"Ed Norton's insomnia represents his 'unknown' activities," says Annie
McKenna, in a recent e-mail interview. She is the author of Paperclip Dolls,
a first-hand account of mind control abuse and her subsequent therapy and
recovery. McKenna says she was stunned by the accurate portrayal of MPD and
mind control programming in the movie.

"I think the most important message [for me] was that the rage alter
[represented by Brad Pitt] taking over was not going to happen to me. I found
it a very intense message and ending," she continues. "That part where the Ed
Norton character realized his insomnia was actually because he was being
Tyler, instead of sleeping, was so real. I wonder if the author knew how real
that was."

"The movie was about Brad Pitt (the rage alter) slowly taking over the
formerly dominant personality," writes McKenna. "And look what it related to
- organized armies and destruction. Like New World Order stuff. It was very
intense programming that was planned for the year 2000."

McKenna says she doesn't know if this programming is peculiar to Project
Monarch victims or if it's Illuminati programming. "I just know I got two
messages, and I don't know if one is a cover for the other," she continues.
"One is self-destruction, but usually accompanied by taking others with us."
"This you have been seeing in the news all over the country, but I'm sure
mainstream America would have a hard time seeing that as programmed mind
control victims. The second message is a job in the New World Order."

"This was the meaning of Project Monarch," says McKenna, referring to the
infamous government mind control project. "Birth to death programming,
'death' being the end of 'me,' whoever 'me' was when the programming took
over."

"The end is so unsettling because the Norton character tries to commit
suicide, part of the year 2000 programming, but he survives. Unfortunately
his alter completed the NWO mission he had [blowing up the buildings]. So it
was a totally ironic ending."

Ed Norton's character undergoes a PF (Programming Failure). It occurs "when
the programming doesn't take, or a person goes psychotic, so you have to put
them down," says another former mind control programmer.

Fight Club director David Fincher (Alien 3, Seven and the Game) is obviously
gearing up to do the next US Army recruiting commercials. Who else could
capture the S&M fantasies of military life? The fascist rituals of shaving
hair and institutional brutality have never been so lovingly filmed.

In Meet Joe Black, Brad Pitt played Death. In Fight Club, he plays the
Antichrist, spewing Satanic Zen lines like, "If our fathers could do what
they did [abandoning their children], what does that tell you about God?"

His character, a multiple personality alter, is raging at the mind control
atrocities and the perpetrators that created his system.

Interestingly enough, Edward Norton's first big role was in Primal Fear. He
played a psychopathic former altar boy accused of murdering a Chicago
archbishop, while Richard Gere played the attorney who defended him.

Fight Club is a movie about mind control. Think Raising Cain on bad acid. Or
an ironic hip update of A Clockwork Orange. It's also a ceremonial
psychodrama, intent on the engineering of the mind, as seemingly normal
individuals are transformed into mind-controlled robotic assassin-bombers.

Will it trigger other "sleepers" to fulfill their "tasking"? Only time will
tell. But the final explosion, which blows up the Century City skyline of LA,
is like an Illuminati slap in the face.

No matter how many mind control survivors get deprogrammed - the Illuminati
are telling you - there will always be somebody that comes through and
fulfills his or her "project" for the New World Order.
Fight Club lets you peek into a secret world. It ain't pretty, but the next
time you hear about a lone nut assassin or a lone nut bomber - Think mind
control.

*   Read last week's Uri Dowbenko column
Uri Dowbenko is a marketing consultant who heads a modular agency with full
service capabilities. He is one of America's most prolific writers on the
media. His reviews and articles explore the psycho-political and historical
context of contemporary books, movies and pop culture. He is also Chairman
and CEO of New Improved Entertainment Corporation, a new company actively
seeking capitalization for an extensive slate of politically incorrect
feature film projects. Dowbenko's column is published exclusively in Nitro
News every week.

| Cover | Specials | Columnists | Farce Files |
| Talk Back | News Shop | Scoops | About Us |
All material is © 1999 Nitro New Media.
Fax (313) 557-4189  |  E-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-----
Aloha, He'Ping,
Om, Shalom, Salaam.
Em Hotep, Peace Be,