-Caveat Lector-

-----Original Message-----
From: 114 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, October 29, 1999 7:37 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Philanthropists, Financial Ventures, Cancer Cure Concerned

Would you be able to please pass this along since you are in the field of
interest.

Do You know a Special Person who could lend a hand?  A Foundation for CANCER
CURING
IN SEARCH OF FUND ASSISTANCE Before November 1st
(SHORT TERM)
Perhaps you know someone who can assist....anticipating major funding, but
time may run out before then.  Just like the lives of those with Cancer you
know/have known

Small lenders most welcome!!!  Please pass along

Opening a Cancer Wellness Center for CURING with proven record
National Cancer Research Foundation (independant)
Conjunctive medicine, makes conventional work more efficiently, this is not
alternative medicine.

Dear Friend -

I am Fred Eichhorn of St. James, Long Island, New York

I am opening a cancer wellness center and need to know what to tell the
sellers of an estate to prevent the other prospective buyers from purchasing
it and tearing down the historic mansion and preventing the success of the
wellness center at that location, as it is a perfect setup.  I ventured with
one of the HY funding programs and am disappointed that it is not funding on
time as it propised.

I founded the National Cancer Research Foundation, which has been
incorporated "not for profit" since March 1999.  As a result of my  vast
success in reversing
basically every type cancer, including extreme terminal stages, I have
inquired
to purchase an estate only because of what has been offered to me.  I have
spent
23 years in it's research, and reversed 150 out of 200 terminal cases in 2
years,
58 out of 63 terminal cases in past 10 months.  I was told I had 8 months to
live in 1976 when I had pancreatic cancer, I am longest survivor in the
world
according to my doctors, who are also supporting me.  Track record is about
90% success rate. Cost of treatment about $200 monthly.

While I spent 3 1/2 years in bed to recover from the 47 fractures sustained
in the World Trade Center, I was able to go deeper and determine the final
measures needed to reverse cancer,, and it works every time.

I would be happy to sent you a copy of the program if you would like one. It
is a 5 part e-mail.

My goal is to be able to treat the cancer victims free of charge, and I want
to open my own vitamin manufacturing plant to sell a specifically determined
quantity (mg) per pill for treatment at a fair market cost to the consumer.
Until the foundation is fully functional, I have support and help available,
but immediate financial assistance until the HY produces is CRUCIALLY
needed to allow me to purchase this estate.

This is not "alternative medicine". It is conjunctive and makes conventional
work better, eliminates nausea and throwing up associated with chemo, etc…
At this time, NCI ( National Cancer Institute) is discussing my theories as
they find that I am answering their unsolved questions, and they feel it
makes
sense.

The owner of the estate had it for sale 3 years, started at 5 million, came
down to 4.3,  then 4.1.  Problem of sale is that the taxes are $52,000
annually, and no potential purchaser was interested in paying that amount in
taxes.  I solved that problem.

A builder was offering to purchase the property for 3.0 million, as he wants
to knock down the mansion (15,000 sf main house plus 7,500 sf for indoor
pool house and spa area) to break up the 9+ acres to 4 homes.
They were ready to commence the deal just before I inquired a month ago.
The house is a perfect condition Stanford White home, built 1870, needs
no work at all.

Because they know me and support my efforts, as of Sept 15, I was given 1
month to come up with 1.2 million which will pay off the existing 1.2 mil
mortgage. THIS HAS NOW BEEN MOVED UP ON ME UNTIL NOVEMBER FIRST.
However, because the builder who offered tpo purchase the property has an
wexpiration date of Nov 1, the seller will reluctantly sign the agreement
with the builder if i do not show strong ability to purchase it. The owner
does not need the money but wants to get rid of the mortgage.  apparently,
he
does not care whether the house gets demolished or not.

I had the property appraised, came in at 5.4 million by my own personal
appraiser, I am also licensed in appraisals, RE, insur, securities, and
mortgage.

This estate is perfect for the function of the foundation, I need to add
nothing, all is 100% perfect condition.

State and village will waive entire tax in order to help me afford it.

1 Stanford White is the architect who designed and built Grand Central
Station
in NYC, Washington Square, and many other noted buildings.  The town is
upset because they cannot legally interfere to stop the demolition.

2. The property has income potential, the town would approve it and  would
bring me about 5 - 6,000 monthly.  If my funds do not come in, i would need
1 million dollar loan after my home is sold, the expenses woulkd equal what
am currently paying now after the income is considered to deduct from total
expenses

I can fax or e-mail pictures and literature on this to you if you have
interest to see it.  I plan to dedicate the opening to my sister Diana, who
had the same pancreatic cancer as I did, my program reversed it by 1/3 in 3
weeks, then the doctors decided to prevent me from seeing her, and gave her
2 types of chemo and radiation all at the same time and killed her in two
months, on 12/15/97.  As a result, I vowed to do what ever it took to get my
program out there to stop unecessary death and pain, moreso because it
works.

If you or anyone you know has interest to help make it work, maybe locations
in other parts of the country, let me know.  I do not want people who are
looking to make unfair income from people in this situation, a fair income
is
honorable, thievery is not.

I have perfect credit ( never missed a bill) and credibility, and i can sell
my house, but not fast enough to satisfy the seller

Home phone # is 1 (516) 584-3100      toll free is  1-877-CANCER FREE
which is 1-877-226-2373
                    Fax  1-(516) 584-4833

Email is:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]      or     [EMAIL PROTECTED]   (initials for
foundation)  the cancer info will be sent from NaCaReFo address.

I am having a website built, need all the help I can get:   NCRF.org

If I do not come up with a supportive ability to show that I am truly going
to be able to pay him soon, I will lose the ability to purchase it.

Home phone is 1-516-584-3100,  fax 1-516-584-4833,
         toll free 1-877-CANCER FREE  which is 1-877-226-2373.

I sincerely appreciate your help.

Thank you,

Fred Eichhorn