-Caveat Lector-

A plan has been offered to unite for their solutions all progressive
"survival issue messages" with the cause of the global abolition of nuclear
weapons via the outreach and events associated with Global Peace Walk 2000.

If you wish to be a local coordinator for these efforts for events and
activities in your local area as well as email/internet outreach please
review archived posts to GPW coordinators email group list at
http://www.egroups.com/group/global-peace-walk where you may also subscribe
and unsubscribe to share with other coordinators your reports on local
activities including fundraising for this project which you may also share
in to cover your local expenses.   You may review the draft proposal for the
above referenced plan in post to coordinators list from me titled "US/Global
Nuclear Disarmament Plan, Nov1'99 draft edition" and posted on Monday,
November 01, 1999 1:41 AM.

Basic site for info and updates on GPW2000 are at
http://www.globalpeacenow.org  and some still to be transferred material is
at a previous site http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/gpw.html

Support the global Nuclear Disarmament and Economic Conversion Act of 1999,
H.R. 2545, by urging your Congressperson to sign on as a cosponsor, by doing
ballot intitatives in your state, and by demanding all Election2000
candidates take a stand on this new law.  Give this message to your
Congressperson indexed by zipcode at 202-224-3121 or 202-225-3121.    Full
details are posted at http://www.prop1.org/prop1/ehn99716.htm

Please support, and help combine all survival issues in a "united front
approach" for, the global nuclear abolition coalition initiation on January
15th of Global Peace Walk2000 from San Francisco to Washington DC to New
York City for the United Nations 55th anniversary, October 24, 2000,
inaugurating the UN Decade for Creating a Culture of Peace for the 21st
Century.  Over a million people are expected for the Millennial Peace
Ceremony at the Washington Monument on October 9th.  Be one.
http://www.globalpeacenow.org

I will be going to NY City Nov3-9 to network with international activists
coalition for their support of Global Peace Walk 2000 which is already
carrying their issue as one of the many survival issue messages being
accumulated by Global Peace Walk2000. ( http://www.cures-not-wars.org )
GPW2000 supporters are not asked to endorse or support all or any particular
survival issue message, all are simply being united under the banner of the
great cry to the heavens for "Global Peace Now!" as a universal human
resolve and the walk theme of "Living on The Globe with All Our Friends".

For the next week while I am away from my desk please direct queries to San
Francisco Global Peace Walk office [EMAIL PROTECTED]  I have made a
commitment to help fulfill the fundraising budget for this project of almost
$200,000 before January 1st from sponsorships by organizations and companies
whose message is consistent with walk goals and whose business would profit
from exposure to the estimated minimum 50million people who its messages
will reach over the next 12months.  If you have suggestions for potential
sponsors please advise office above which will send full details in a
professional sponsorship package hardcopy to also be soon posted at GPW2000
website.

David Crockett Williams
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Chartered Life Underwriter