-Caveat Lector-

>From another list on the spot in NYC where the spraying is.. A lot of dead
animals going down..

Peter

Hi~ Stacey here in Queens,NYC and the chem-trails here have been going
on for quite some time and have been particularly unrelentless since
the bogus "mosquitoe wars" were declared against the so-called
encephalitis causing killer mosquitoes,back in the early days of Sept.
Grapevine has it that high level feds were called in to closely work
with the head of Mayor"Adolph"Guliani's Office of Emergency Management
Jerome Hauer (who interestingly enough has a strong background in the
BLOOD sciences,not politics) at the initiation of this malathion
madness.....obvious to me mosquitoe killing was not the objective of
having hell-o-copters spraying undiluted fullstrength malathion,which
has been conclusively proven in genetics labs to cause chromosomal
deletions,even at LOW level exposure, and they were spraying huge
concentrated mists of this stuff a scant 50 ft. above our heads! One
eve during this campaign the copters were so low the windows of our
house were rattling as they continued back and forth passing over at
least a dozen times,during a consecutive five hour period.They would
issue a schedule of when the spray-bombing was  to occur for any given
neighborhood,and then come a day early or at a time totally
inconsistent with the posted time,thereby catching people out
strolling, or in the park, or even sunning up on their roof, such as
myself,when I was totally stunned to see this helicopter, trailing
plumes of poison, pass so close above me I could tell you what clothes
the pilot had on!Quickly recovering,I climbed inside for shelter and
within minutes was under attack with one of the most brain crunchingly
painful headaches I had ever experienced in my life,followed by
nauseau,dizziness and tightness in chest. Mind you the reps and I mean
reps from the Mayor's Office kept brainwashingly repeating that "the
spray is perfectly harmless",you know,say something enough times and
the good little sheep will just unquestioningly absorb it.... bastards
wanted people contaminated. Step2 in good reptile fashion,was to set
out getting ahold of the blood of the people who had been sprayed
heaviest,y'know see what little genetic aberrations had been set in
motion,and the ruse they used to accomplish gettting people to
willingly allow the government to STICK A NEEDLE IN THEIR ARMS was that
they needed to see who was most at risk for coming down with "West Nile
Virus" (yeah,that was the tag they finally settled on) and they told us
that by giving blood samples all this could be determined ! They not
once ever admitted that the blood sampling was in any way connected to
spray exposure,no, it was to see which people had been mosquitoe bitten
!! Never once was responsibility for all the sickness in people
particularly children,and the death of large numbers of fish and fowl
that subsequently occured,ever attributed to the massive indiscriminate
"pesticide"(?) spraying that rained upon us. Even more of a tip off
that NYC had been chosen as a test group for their latest state of the
art germ warfare/chem cocktail was the peculiar way that news coverage
almost exclusively focused on this bogus "encephalitis" epidemic ( in a
city of millions,eight people dying,six of them elderly and sick for
prolonged periods prior to  "encephalitis"diagnosis,an EPIDEMIC does
not make.) No real reporting was done, except piece meal in small local
papers,about how the very same night after hours of bombardment,over
140 children in one Bronx neighborhood were brought to the pediatric
E.R.'s in serious respiratory distress. How the very next day after
spraying there, an estimated five thousand fish washed up dead on the
shores of Little Neck Bay. How soon after spray patrols,emergency rooms
city wide were being jammed with people afflicted with everything from
asthma attacks, vomiting and nauseau,to headaches and internal
bleeding.Pigeons and squirrels were found dead in the streets.
Beneficial insects such as spiders who are natural predators of
mosquitoes, and Bees and worms were also killed or very negatively
impacted by the toxins.The dozens and dozens of beautiful big black
crows that once heavily populated the many cemeteries and patches of
woods in my Queens neighborhood were especially vulnerable to the
spraying and to save themselves tried escaping by flying to safer skies
but unfortunately with so many bombing campaigns going on
simultaneously in back to back neighborhoods there was no where for the
poor creatures to go and they wound up being found dead across the
river in Jersey. Of course the bastards then blamed the crow deaths on
encephalitis infection and used this as a reason to justify even more
spraying ! And all the carcasses were taken to the SAME lab  (C.D.C.in
Atlanta) thereby making it impossible for any kind of objective
untainted research to actually occur. Widening the spray campaigns into
New Jersey then became neccessary to protect people from this impending
spreading "epidedmic" (as evidenced by the dead Crows there, never mind
that they were initially poisoned in Queens) and as I understand it,
even now they are positioning to spray up and down the East Coast
because that's the "migratory path" of these so-called disease carrying
Crows >>> See now how any links to exposure to the spray as being the
real reason for the animal deaths had to be downplayed cause how else
could they then excuse the massive spraying of large portions of the
country without blaming migratory crows ?! Couldn't mention the
thousands of dead fish cause they don't fly up and down the Eastern
Seaboard and couldn't very well be the "elected" disease carriers now
could they ??! Couldn't mention the Horses who died in Long Island
after spray exposure, no, those deaths were attributed to some obscure
infection that horses contract from eatting opussum feces ??! How about
the thosands of DEAD LOBSTERS that were turning up in the traps off the
shores of Long Island shortly after intense spray campaigns had been
conducted there ...... ? Nope,no spray connection.....another
uhum,mystery illness . Ironically I had seen absolutely NO mosquitoes
whatsoever this year until AFTER they began these hideous spray
bombings which were supposedly intended to kill the mosquitoes....
wouldn't be surprised if the spray,among other things, actually seeded
us with some Plum Island laboratory hatched skeeters! Oh well, this has
been a rather long diatribe,I apologize for that,keep your eyes on NYC
cause I believe they have some big wicked plans in store for the
populace here. How co-incidental is it, that during the same time
period that these evil sprayings are going on, Jerome Hauer, one of the
main players in the spray-game, is also one of the star guests on
"Nightline with Ted Koppel"'s Six episode coverage on the topic of
"BIOLOGICAL WARFARE" ......??? Co-incidence or subliminal
warning.....you be the judge. And in the meantime remember,especially
in these biowar times, WE NEED TO SHARE LOVE AND LAUGHTER !! It's the
best immune system booster there is ! And don't forget, It is still OUR
WORLD !!! In spite of what some deluded ET factions might otherwise
want !!TRUTH AND LOVE ACTIVATED WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME !! Love to you all
~ Stacey (A.K.A."ZANN88")

We are about to go on a Journey. All Aboard
http://sites.netscape.net/gsussnzl/poleshift